Thread: Oneway Customer Service

Oneway Customer Service

All too often we only hear about a company's customer service when there is a problem. I'm happy to say that I have positive things to say.

Back before Xmas I had bought a wolverine sharpening jig and assorted extras. When I mounted the bases and put in the 3x5 platform the platform was not square to the wheel. I assumed it was my rush job to get everything usable and figured when I redid the grinder mounting at some point I would get the bases mounted properly. Turns out the bases were not off, the arm the platform is mounted to was welded crooked, found this out when I finally got around to redoing the grinder setup. Long story short I had no receipts and an 8 month old tool, contacted Oneway and their simple response was send it back and we'll replace it.

Got the replacement today its perfect. Two thumbs up to Oneway's service.

Paul;

Thats a good story to hear. I have dealt with Oneway direct and talked with them several times on the phone. They seem like a good group of folks and have been very responsive to me also.

Thanks for passing along a good word.
    Trying to eliminate sandpaper - one curly shaving at a time.

Paul that is great to hear and glad you were taken care of. That is how companies are going to thrive in todays world.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Oneway is a class act totally. I buy my tools from them direct instead of my local supplier. I always enjoy the conversation and the people are great help if I need it. I first met them at the AAW Symposium here in Orlando a few yrs ago.
    Jim Bell

One more pass and you may see brass!

I've had pretty good experiences with Oneway's customer service. When I was looking for my lathe (dreading the long wait time) I talked to Oneway and they told me of a supplier that had a lathe configured just the way I wanted it. I also had a lamp auger (Crown) that wouldn't fit through the live center (lamp auger was a bit large). Anyhow, Oneway sold me a hollow drive center and custom bored the opening so my lamp auger would fit at no additional charge. Now if they would just make a 3 jaw chuck and a tool holder carrige assembly (like metal or pattern maker lathes) then I would be all set. BTW Craft Supplies is pretty good too. I sent them a 3 jaw chuck and they machined an adapter for it to fit my Oneway; a bit pricey but it works well (3 jaw chucks are really better at holding mandrels than 4 jaw chucks).

I've never ever heard anything but positive feedback about Oneway service. I've also never heard of anyone with buyer's regret about their products including myself. They are unbelievable.
    I could cry for the time I've wasted, but thats a waste of time and tears.