Thread: Income Tax Refund

Income Tax Refund

Well it finally came today. Hopefully within a couple of weeks I can have some MUSTARD to spread. One question I have is where to buy and why? Any help would be appreciated.

many people have found the best price with shipping at www.Toolnut.com This is a local store to me and I can vouch for the good service there. They sell a bunch of the PM latheswhich I found surprising when I heard it.
    Just on note call the 800 number because they don't seem to respond as well to e-mails.
    No affiliation just a happy customer. If I worked for them I would lose alot of money.
    I could cry for the time I've wasted, but thats a waste of time and tears.

John beat me to the punch. I got mine at www.toolnut.com Find the best price you can on line (if you can find free shipping, that's even better!!) and then go to their site. Toolnut's site will ask for the price and web site where you found the competing price. They will then try to beat the best price you have found. I got my 3520b for about 2500 delivered. I had to pick it up at the shipping yard, but that proved to be pretty easy. I had several phone conversations with the sales staff. They were extremely helpful and knowledgable. I also have no affiliation. Just a happy customer.
    Last edited by Andy Livingston; 07-21-2007 at 8:07 PM.

Osolnik Machinery, owned by the son of the man that invented the PM3520, Rude Osolnik. http://www.osolnikmachinery.com/

Next Sat Woodcraft is marking down the entire store 15%. Free shipping. Might be something to consider.
    Jim Bell

One more pass and you may see brass!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Barton View Post
    Osolnik Machinery, owned by the son of the man that invented the PM3520, Rude Osolnik. http://www.osolnikmachinery.com/
    Second this recommendation, it's where I got mine - Joe was good to deal with. You'll love the mustard!
    Jim

I'd do the Woodcraft thing but they don't list a PM3520b in their catalog.

Gary,
    Call Woodcraft in the morning and talk with the manager there.
    Rich S.