Thread: Just for the bathroom

Just for the bathroom

Here are a cpl cabinets I am building for a bathroom in the house I am selling next month

Reg
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius--and a lot of courage--to move in the opposite direction."

--Albert Einstein

Those are beautiful Reg. Too nice to be left behind after selling the house.
    Don Bullock
    Woebgon Bassets
    AKC Championss

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
    -- Edward John Phelps

Reg,
    Great cabinets!!! If that is representative of the junk you put in the bathroom, I'd love to see the what goes in the kitchen!!
    Kyle in K'zoo
    Screws are kinda like knots, if you can't use the right one, use lots of 'em.
    The greatest tragedy in life is the gruesome murder of a beautiful theory by a brutal gang of facts.

The kitchen ones are already there and were built before I had a shop. But I will be building the ones for the house I now live in. I start the floor next week and will post pics of the remodel as i go along.
    My Sister has already mentioned she would like them in her house so I lock the doors to the shop at night
    Reg
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius--and a lot of courage--to move in the opposite direction."

--Albert Einstein

Beautiful, Reg!!!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Any reason why the panels have grain direction opposite (flip-flop) between the two cabinets? Just wondering. Very nice work BTW, hopefully one day my projects will turn out as nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Bamba View Post
    Any reason why the panels have grain direction opposite (flip-flop) between the two cabinets? Just wondering. Very nice work BTW, hopefully one day my projects will turn out as nice.
    well its some 1/4 walnut I had extra from a baby crib I made if your talking about the panels. So I didn't get to pick very much.
    Reg

--Albert Einstein