Thread: VIDEO - Pool Table Build - Part 5

VIDEO - Pool Table Build - Part 5

I have finished the next installment of the Pool Table Video series (Part 5) at Eagle Lake Woodworking.

Take a look and let me know what you think!

Video Link:
    http://www.eaglelakewoodworking.com/index.htm?PTBP5.htm

This video focuses the Corbels of the leg system. The design of the corbels is discussed and the techniques used to create them are shown in detail.

Best Regards,

John W. Nixon - www.EagleLakeWoodworking.com
    John Nixon - Buffalo, NY

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    John, I have really enjoyed your vids. I'm looking forward to the next one!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    John, I have really enjoyed your vids. I'm looking forward to the next one!
    Bruce, thank you for taking the time to watch the series, and thank you for your compliments.

I'm looking forward to one day being able to shoot stick on this table!
    John Nixon - Buffalo, NY

John,
    Your videos are very professionally made. Nice woodworking too. This type of programming needs to be on cable TV.

thanks...Jeff

Damn you, I had been thinking about rebuilding my pool table and now you really have me jacked up to do it. Problem is I haven't even finished my first project yet. Thanks a ton for the great videos, very well done and informative.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Makiel View Post
    John,
    Your videos are very professionally made. Nice woodworking too. This type of programming needs to be on cable TV.

thanks...Jeff
    Thank you kindly Jeff...that's quite a compliment. I don't know if I'm ready for prime time yet, but I am always trying to improve my quality.
    John Nixon - Buffalo, NY

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Che View Post
    Damn you, I had been thinking about rebuilding my pool table and now you really have me jacked up to do it. Problem is I haven't even finished my first project yet. Thanks a ton for the great videos, very well done and informative.
    Hey Craig...GO FOR IT!
    It's nice when you have a model to work from (I have a donor table that I'm using the slate and bumpers from). It took a lot of the guess work out of figuring out the dimensions for the structure.

Thanks for checking out the videos and for your positive comments! I'm glad you like it.
    John Nixon - Buffalo, NY

Blog Entries
    John, I have enjoyed all of your videos and watch each one as they come available. Excellent craftsmanship and video quality. Keep up the good work.
    There's one in every crowd......and it's usually me!

John, another excellent production and I look forward to the next installment. As in the other videos it's great that your narration is clear and consise and the machine noises are in the background, unlike many other videos. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Hegan View Post
    John, another excellent production and I look forward to the next installment. As in the other videos it's great that your narration is clear and consise and the machine noises are in the background, unlike many other videos. Well done.
    Thanks Noel. I'm glad you liked the videos. I'm also glad that my production style is pleasing. It's actually much easier to narrate after the fact. It has the benefit of keeping the video moving along (since I don't have to stop and explain something before I do it), and I can explain something as it's happening.
    John Nixon - Buffalo, NY

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Voorhees View Post
    John, I have enjoyed all of your videos and watch each one as they come available. Excellent craftsmanship and video quality. Keep up the good work.
    Thank you kindly Fred!
    John Nixon - Buffalo, NY