Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally a Gloat !!!

1. I actually took a copy of the receipt I got from Lyle to my Lowe's, and none of the 3(yes, I went to all of them!) stores would budge off the 200-220 price tag. Since it's a clearance/non-stock item, the price doesn't seem to be set across the board. It's up to the individual stores to decide what they're doing. One of the tool managers told me it was probably a matter of time before they come down further, but he also mentioned that $50 was "way below their cost."

if i could get them to the $200-220 range i would buy one in a heartbeat.

in all reality how do these compare to the T2's? they look similar though looks can be deceiving. i dont do large cabinetry or work with sheets of plywood. most of my work is either electric guitars or smaller projects. i'm just wondering if i shouldnt pick up the T2 instead at the lower price.

3. I don't know what the T2 is priced at, but most Lowe's have the Unifence for under $70 now, and I think that is a great fence, and more easily adjustable than the T2, IMHO...

i managed to find some at $200. picked mine up this afternoon.

for anyone in the northern virginia area looking for one of these the Lowes in Chantilly has them for $200 (2 left). dont bother going to the Lowes in Sterling they are still priced at $360 in the computer as of today.

Blog Entries
    The Lowes in Beavercreek OH has it for $200. I told them about the $50 deal going on and they said they can't go that low unless it hasn't sold in a long time. So I'll keep stopping by and checking...
    Fast, Neat, Average
    Friendly, Good, Good

6. This is good news, now thats a read gloat.

I'm in Denver and both Lowes near me still have them at $200. Looks like I'll be stopping by both daily on my way home. Now the customer service and tool people will definitely get to know me and my Newfie. They'll probably start telling me "Sorry Tanner, still not marked down...." as soon as I get in the door.

Congrats on the $50 deal. I thought the $200 (1/2 price) deal was good. Now this!!!!

Tanner