Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Weekend Doin's"

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Greene View Post
    Visiting my son and daughter-in-law, and the grandkids, in Tennesee before they both head of to Iraq for 15 months. This will be his 3rd trip and her first. Seeing my youngest grandson for the first time.
    God bless them....................

I'm building a router table. I've had my Incra WonderFence for several weeks now, and I just got my Rousseau lift, so I'm anxious to get it all setup!

Nice to hear everyone's doings, congrats, Nancy, I have some nice news although it means I'll miss SWAT this year and that's a big disappointment, but my brother wants me to show with him up in CO. So after mowing tonight and fixing up some ribs, a little hot tub time with my husband, tomorrow, I'll start doing maybe a piece a day, that's my goal anyway. The show is in October. Glen said he'd rough turn if I'd finish turn, sure thing, I love it all anyway. Best to everybody! Jude

Not sure how I missed this thread this week. I took a vacation day Friday and spent all day running around town looking for laminate and my last wye for the ductwork. Got back about 4:00 and got a couple hours in the shop. Saturday in the shop all day working on the torsion boxes. Final coat of bondo on the affected areas, and late afternoon got the laminate cut and the 3 exposed side pieces glued on and trimmed flush. DSCN1632.jpg I have a little bondo work on one edge on each box to do, then glue the laminate on the top surface of each box. Then on to the the "fence" portion of the cabinets. Maybe I have enough MDF to do that. If not it will have to wait a week or 2,
    Oh, and there is this anniversary thing going on. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.