Thread: What is going on here!?!

What is going on here!?!

First I find a post of mine has been deleted. So I ask about it here, and I get a reply that TWO moderators don't know why it should have been moved, so it was moved back.

THEN my post here asking why was deleted! I posted here because whoever deleted my first post did not see fit to explain to me what exactly my transgression was and why the thread was moved.

I come back this morning, and my post in the turning forum is moved AGAIN and I STILL have no explanation as to why any of this is happening. I would appreciate whoever is doing all this to stand up and explain to me exactly what I have done to warrant this treatment. And I don't want any "we don't have time to explain every time we do something" stuff. Apparently someone has had enough time to delete three posts in two forums.

This is public because I have no idea, and as of last night, two other moderators had no idea who was doing this. Whoever is doing this, please feel free to respond to me privately.

Okay, by reading another thread ENTIRELY, I have discovered what is going on here. I can't say what I think because it would violate the Terms of Service. But I don't expect this thread will be long lived either.