Thread: Need Emergency Pen Help

Need Emergency Pen Help

Hello,

I have a friend coming over to watch and purchase a pen from me in about an hour, 2:30 Eastern time. I'm going to turn the classic fountain pen kit from Penn State, PKPAR-10FT. But the instructions did not come with the kit. Does anyone here have those instructions?

Thanks
    Rusty Hughes

Good news - bad news

Hey Rusty,
    Penn State has the directions, in PDF format, on their web site.
    Unfortunately the link for your model doesn't work.

I did find the directions for the other model fountain pen - maybe it's basically the same
    http://www.pennstateind.com/library/PK10-FP&RP.pdf

Or you can quick try to email or call Penn state to get the correct link to the one you need.

Hope this helps
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

Thanks Tom for trying that link. I was going nuts trying to get those directions. The same directions I was looking at last week and did not print them. Oh, well, Murphy's law in action.

Thanks to Ron Smith for talking it through me on the phone. That was a big help.
    Rusty Hughes

Rusty,

Day late and a dollar short, I know, but FWIW, in the future, you might want to do a quick check on the Woodcraft site, in their "Pen Kits" section. I'm pretty sure most all of these kits will come real close, regardless of the ultimate vendor. Pick out your kit or "close" match and there's usually a link on the right side with instructions for it and, like PSI, it's in PDF, so you'll need to have Acrobat Reader on your machine.
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!