Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The biese deal still going on?

In some parts of the country they are being closed out for 50.00. I have seen a copy of a receipt where they were purchased. No luck in my part of the country though. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

I wouldn't be surprised if it actually rang up as $80 at the register, despite what the store manager is telling you. Others have had this experience.

JW

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner Sammons View Post
    Still waiting for these to drop in CO, Denver area. They are all still marked $200 in the system. I think the associates are getting tired of me doing walk throughs with my pooch and calling every other day.

Would any of you lucky creeker's, who have already picked this up at the $80 deal, be willing to scan your receipt and send it over to me so I can get my Lowe's to price match? It would be much appreciated!

Tanner

Tanner,
    I got mine Saturday in Bourbonais Illinois. The store manager had no clue that it would ring up at $80.00. I sugest you grab while da" grabbin's good and take it to the register and see what happens. Otherwise, PM me and I'll scan and do what I can to help you.... I can fax it to you tomorrow if that will help.... Let me know (PM me).

BTW - I LOVE THIS FENCE!!!!! So much better that the T2 I had...
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

Yea, found one in Colorado Springs, rang up at 80.00.

I got two this AM at my local store in Cary, NC.

$80 each.

Jim -- I saw a guy in Dallas post on FWW Knots that he got one for $80. Seriously -- just take one to the register and don't listen to what the store manager is telling you. You can always cancel the transaction if it doesn't ring up at $80.

JW

Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Dell View Post
    In some parts of the country they are being closed out for 50.00. I have seen a copy of a receipt where they were purchased. No luck in my part of the country though. Jim.

there should be a computer terminal right there in the Tools department. they can look it up by item number and tell you what the price is going to ring up as before you get to check out.

Their terminal is still telling me $200. I tried to get them to match another Lowes store's $80 and they wouldn do it. I guess I'll stop in tomorrow, load it in a cart, run it through the register and do one of two things: buy it and dance out of the store or leave the fence in the cart and walk out.

I had a Bies on my Unisaw that I sold prior to moving to CO. I have a T2 on a used Delta Contractor's Saw and really miss the Bies, along with the unisaw...

Tanner

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Pettway View Post
    there should be a computer terminal right there in the Tools department. they can look it up by item number and tell you what the price is going to ring up as before you get to check out.
    Yeah, and the Store in Midland, Tx, (which has them in their computer but don't stock them) still comes up at $200, and Both stores in the Lewisville, Tx area still bring them up at $200 also. I sure don't understand how someone got one for $80 in Dallas, as that is in the same region as the Lewisville stores.

Norm, who needs two.
    "Some Mistakes provide Too many Learning Opportunities to Make only Once".

the number in the computer is the number in the computer for that store. if it says $200 at the Tools counter thats what it will ring up as at the Cashier.

i went to three different Lowes in my area only to find that one stores computer wanted $360, another had it on "sale" for $340, and the third store had it at $200.

from what others are saying, if you can go in with the Lowes Item number and the store number of another Lowes that has it for $80 (or a copy of a receipt) you might be armed well enough to speak with the store manager to get the price match.

i know they will price match with other stores in their region but a store in VA may not price match a store in say Utah or something. i'm not sure that they are required to do that.

Bies Fence

Bought one yesterday at the Murfreesburo Lowes for $80 and they still had more to sell.

Matt

Norm -- there's the post at FWW where a guy in Dallas found them for $80....

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Hitt View Post
    Yeah, and the Store in Midland, Tx, (which has them in their computer but don't stock them) still comes up at $200, and Both stores in the Lewisville, Tx area still bring them up at $200 also. I sure don't understand how someone got one for $80 in Dallas, as that is in the same region as the Lewisville stores.

Norm, who needs two.
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 08-21-2007 at 3:08 PM. Reason: Removed direct link to another forum...prohibited by TOS

do is fit all saws

I have a Ridgid 3650? Please advise, I found two for $110 each.
    Thanks

I called Biesemeyer a couple of years ago when I bought my TS3650. They said it will fit, but you'll likely have to drill an extra hole or two in your cast-iron top for the bolts.

JW

Quote Originally Posted by Craig D Peltier View Post
    I have a Ridgid 3650? Please advise, I found two for $110 each.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jason White View Post
    I called Biesemeyer a couple of years ago when I bought my TS3650. They said it will fit, but you'll likely have to drill an extra hole or two in your cast-iron top for the bolts.

JW
    Thanks for the helpful info.
    I found a few for 220 but they said they would give em to me for 110.I might pickup too. If you google Biesemeyer 30" you should see how many are on craigslist.