Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The biese deal still going on?

Rob Diz,

I'm also from Cincinnati and I thought I found the last one in the city on Saturday. I had to pay $150.

I went to 5 Lowe's stores. All but one said they had one, but when i went to the store they said they were sold out. I finally found one at the Tri-county store, but it was marked at $150 not $80 like all the other stores I went to that day.

I'm curious which store you ended finding one at. If i can still find one, i'll buy it and take it back to the store where i got mine and get the difference.

Thanks to all for the Tip, this was a great purchase!

Thanks for trying

Quote Originally Posted by Jason White View Post
    Norm -- there's the post at FWW where a guy in Dallas found them for $80....
    Thanks for trying, Jason, but I guess Jim got to it before I saw it. I'm going to the Dallas area this weekend for my daughter's surgery Monday morning, and thought I would try to find them while I'm there. Could you send me a PM with that information? I don't think that would be against the TOS, would it?
    "Some Mistakes provide Too many Learning Opportunities to Make only Once".

I called one store gave them code they showed me about 5 stores in seattle area that had them. They told me on phone 110, I got there and paid 88 , I bought two. $191
    She said they have been on shelve for over a year.
    Thanks for the hot tip.

Blog Entries
    My BIL and I just got one for each of us for 80 bucks each today.
    What you listen to is your business....what you hear is ours.

I picked up one in Newport News, VA for 80 today. They had one left after I was done!!

Which Tucson store did you go to? I'm trying to get one in the valley and I'd like to be able to tell them the exact store in Tucson that is selling them for $80.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Rasmussen View Post
    All marked at $80 in tool dept. Two were sealed. I'm driving over now. If you happen to need a credit card the first purchase is 10% off. $72 might be the ultimate brag for one of these. By the way, it's really NORTH Seattle on Highway 99, just before 130th crosses I-5 and 99.

Larry.
    I bought one today for $50.00 The computer showed $80 but I found a Asst. Manager and offered him 50 and he said you have a deal. I know where 5 more are at as of 8pm. Greg

Can anyone send me a reciept, I have found two in Cincinnati, but they are still marked at 200, store manger told me if I should a reciept he would honor it,

thanks

Steve

smcmahon@fuse.net

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Robinette View Post
    Bought one yesterday at the Murfreesburo Lowes for $80 and they still had more to sell.

Matt
    Thanks! I have a friend in the Boro that I've been meaning to go see. Were they on display or tucked away on a shelf somewhere?

Likewise, I would greatly appreciate either a scanned reciept via email or a faxed copy to 206-333-1305

Tom

Just a quick thanks for the quick response to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Day View Post
    Rob Diz,

I'm also from Cincinnati and I thought I found the last one in the city on Saturday. I had to pay $150.

I went to 5 Lowe's stores. All but one said they had one, but when i went to the store they said they were sold out. I finally found one at the Tri-county store, but it was marked at $150 not $80 like all the other stores I went to that day.

I'm curious which store you ended finding one at. If i can still find one, i'll buy it and take it back to the store where i got mine and get the difference.

Thanks to all for the Tip, this was a great purchase!
    I got the last one in the Mason store.

Got mine in Lawnside, NJ. There's still a few left in Plymouth Meeting, PA as well. The hardware associate had me looking for it up in the shelves by the insulation. It took me a few minutes to find it, but its worth it!

Finally!!!

Well, the fence finally hit the $80 mark at a few Denver area Lowes. The first one I tried sold their last one, but they were very helpful in providing a list of stores in the district that still had stock, according to the system. The next one had two in stock and pulled one down off the third tier for me. When they checked the price it came up at $400. I talked to the store manager and he said he could knock it down to $320 (20% off), but couldn't hit the $80 mark. He did help me find another store that had 2 in the system at $80. Off I went to snatch one up. It was on the second shelf. A gentleman, who was on his way to clock out for the night, stopped and helped me get it down.

Before I paid, I asked the manager if he could go any lower to get rid of the fence. His eyes bulged when he saw their cost (right around $300) and said he couldn't. No problem, $80 works for me. I did give major kudos to Keith, the guy on his way out who helped me get it down, before I left.

It's on the saw and working perfectly.

I now have a 30" T2 fence for sale. Anybody know someone who may be interested? Please send them my way.

I know the rule, no pics didn't happen.
    Here ya go!

Tanner

They were on a shelf stashed away. I called ahead from another store and had them pull it down.

Good Luck