Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jim O'Dell - Lowe's/Biesmeyer - TIP

Teresa,

No I didn't, but the person I talked to told me they sold them months ago, but sold them under a different number, so the inventory wasn't adjusted.

I went today and pickup two of the fences I was surprised to see that they were commercial Biesemeyer for 70 dollars; I figured they were the home shop models. Thanks for the info.

I got two today for 88 each. They were 110, she was nice and I got her to take 10% off if I bought two, OK twist my arm.

I picked up one in Simpsonville, SC for $80. It was the last one and it took a while for them to find it. The Lowes in Greenville (Woodruff Rd.) has 3 but have them priced at $300. I asked if they would price match the Simpsonville store and they said they would not.

Blog Entries
    Would one of these fences fit a Grizzly TS and if so, could it be used to make a fence for a router built into the table? thanks, Sean

Will these fit a Ridgid table saw? I bought 2 but have not gotten the table saw yet? Thanks. Godspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by John Revilla View Post
    Will these fit a Ridgid table saw? I bought 2 but have not gotten the table saw yet? Thanks. Godspeed.
    Look at other post on this same topic. Right below my first post , I asked saem question. The guy said he had called Biesemeyer and they said ti would fit the 3650 but needed one hole drilled. You can call them directly an ask.

No one in Kansas or Missouri has one, dang. I'd sure like to upgrade the one on my Grizzly.
    Scott C. in KC
    Befco Designs

Jim, are you near either of these stores in Texas?

http://forums.taunton.com/fw-knots/m...s?msg=37282.37

Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Dell View Post
    Jack, it's the Biesemeyer 30 commercial fence for table saws. Some have bought it as low as 50.00! I have a scan of the receipt.
    Teresa, thanks for the heads up. The store in Weatherford has at least one, (computer in Ft. Worth says Weatherford has 4) but I need to talk to the tool mgr to get a better price. It's currently marked at 200.00 at that store. I'm in no hurry, and in fact really don't need one, but it's one of those things that you know you'll kick yourself for later if you don't grab one.
    I'll keep looking and see if I can get one at the lower price. If not, it won't be the end of the world. Jim.

Sorry Jason, I'm at work and Web (non) Sense won't let me go to that web site. Where are they located? I'm on the west side of Ft. Worth. I'll be home for lunch in about an hour and I'll try to look when there and see. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Jason, Mesquite is about 45 miles from me. Don't know where Pearland is. I'm going to guess Houston area or West Texas. Thanks!
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

If you're going to make the 45 mile drive, you should definitely call ahead first and make sure they have one (or more). A little gas money is cheaper than $100 to ship one of these guys.

JW

Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Dell View Post
    Jason, Mesquite is about 45 miles from me. Don't know where Pearland is. I'm going to guess Houston area or West Texas. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Coffelt View Post
    No one in Kansas or Missouri has one, dang. I'd sure like to upgrade the one on my Grizzly.
    Get one for 200 here in Kansas City http://kansascity.craigslist.org/tls/398753468.html

I just got one from a Lowe's in Pittsburgh there are two left

Quote Originally Posted by Jason White View Post
    If you're going to make the 45 mile drive, you should definitely call ahead first and make sure they have one (or more). A little gas money is cheaper than $100 to ship one of these guys.

JW
    Yeah, I'm not going to travel that far for one. I plan on hitting the Weatherford store again, after talking on the phone to the tool manager, then that will probably be the end of it unless I'm in that area for other reasons. Like I said, I'm not hurting for one, so if I get it, great deal. If not, no big loss. Thanks again everyone! Jim.