Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee Valley A Very Pleasant Surprise

I also have had nothing but great feelings for lee valley, everything is always easy and quick!! Another company I think a lot of is toolsforwoodworking.com, they carry top of line hand tools and the service is second to none!!!

Nate

Lee Valley is the best. I wonder if this will apply to the Leigh FMT. I notice the price has dropped approximately 15% from when I purchased.

Yep great company. I had a small refund check sent automatically several years ago made me a customer for life.

Don't know how much they refund after the new catalogs come out but its gotta be a drop in the bucket compared to the long term loyalty and sales it generates.

Now if they only had a west coast distribution point so I didn't have to wait for a week plus to get those much anticipated packages

Another happy Lee Valley customer here. Lee Valley's products are awesome and priced reasonably. Customer service is one of a kind, ensuring peace of mind for the customer. Godspeed.

I said it in another thread about LV, and I'll say it again here. If all businesses were run with the kind of integrity and orientation that LV shows, the world would be a lot better place for all of us.

Not my intention to bump this up, but I took a class at Rosewood Studio in 2005 in Almonte On, had the pleasure of having dinner with Leonard Lee, charming person. His commitment to customer service has definitely been carried forward by his offspring. I ordered some equipment from their company and made a mistake on my end, called customer service to explain my situation, they sent out the replacements and told me to wait for receipt so I could use the shipping carton to return the other equipment. In the shipping carton I found a pre-paid shipping label to send back the equipment I ordered in error, also received a hand written letter thanking me for the return of the equipment. Customer service that far exceeds my expectations, very rare....

Heather

Yea, a good company starts from the top-on- down. Just ask Home Depot ha! ha! ha!
    Gary

I can top that....

I have received a refund cheque and also some parts in the mail, from LV, all unexpected.

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Great Company.
    The could easily coax me out of all my money if they tried a little harder.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

I ordered a tail vise screw from them a few weeks ago and the handle was a little cocked, causing the face to rack with every revolution. I emailed them and immediately got an email back letting me know another one was on the way with a prepaid mailer to return the old one. I wish all businesses were like Lee Valley. It'd make life so much easier. Thanks guys.