Thread: A Good Week??????

A Good Week??????

Well I finally took delivery of the last box. Been saving up for(and lusting) a couple of sweet tools. Found the Hoffman MUC Dovetailer with 2 boxes of biscuits online brand new, used. Great price snatched it up(was going to buy it new) Saved some nice coin. Been seriously looking at the Omga Mec 300 st in single phase. Since the shop I work in pulled the trigger on the T350 I could not wait until I had enough cash. Then the light goes on in my melon. Sell my Dewalt slider double bevel 12", sell a Small Miller 135 wire welder I used twice, some other odds and ends and supplement the rest. Bam ! I have enough for the OMGA!
    So I'm browsing another site find a local woodworker selling alot of his shop. Make a call and tell the gentleman what I'm looking for. Just kinda shooting the breeze. He says "take a ride over" Jump in the trusty truck bring the boss(my dog, loves the car, travels everywhere with me and the LOML). Pick up an old Corrugated Nailer $50 (SpotNail)with 2 huge boxes of 1/2 and 3/8 nails. Gun works like a charm and is built like a tank. "Hey bro you wanna sell some clamps" "sure" bought ten 24" bessy k-bodies $150. Also picked up a real nice cope and stick cabinet door set for my little shaper $50.

Sorry no pics
    I have the biggest @#$% eating grin for a few days now
    Last edited by James Reichman; 09-22-2007 at 9:24 PM.