Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: N.E. Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Keedwell View Post
    Tim...your not being sensitive to GB's feelings.....LOL... Sometimes the facts are hard to swallow...I have a feeling your going to see some real razzle and dazzle down there in Arizona ....
    Here's a little song for the greatest team in a long time ( some say ever).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGbua9TV18c
    I was really saying more about the Giants The packers played THAT poorly and yet, they were still in the game right up to the end

You Bostonians are thick skinned, huh? I suppose the rivalry between NY and Boston is based on a rationale that exists only in an alternate universe.

Lol.

Well, it's the media's job to sell....sell newspapers. The Patriots are so disciplined about what to say to the media that they get frustrated. All players on the team respond with "the company line" when interviewed by the press. The media is actually starved for good juicy print and they will not get it from the home team. Anything said by the opposition gets blown out of proportion. Nature of the beast.
    Every year...same hoopla...different teams (except Patriots 4 out of seven years) I hope I'm not putting a jinx on here but the Patriots have won three Super Bowls in this century and we have faced better competition then these NY Giants.
    Go Pats
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGbua9TV18c

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Morton View Post
    Might be time to mosey on back to the packers thread Greg.
    I agree whole heartily!!!!!

Might be time to mosey on back to the packers thread Greg.
    Gerg stick around there's nothing worst then a one side discussion.

Kind'a let go'n to a 'Lovefest' and find'n only guys.

CUT'n OFF the COMMENTS: No it never happened, they were a bit before my thing and on the wrong coast.
    I think it is better to make something with modest tools and do your best, then to have great tools and do nothing.... how do you know what you can do if you don't try...Mark Singer

Modest tools and a lot of wood

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin French View Post
    Gerg stick around there's nothing worst then a one side discussion.

Kind'a let go'n to a 'Lovefest' and find'n only guys.

CUT'n OFF the COMMENTS: No it never happened, they were a bit before my thing and on the wrong coast.
    Key word here is "discussion"..I'm all for discussions and even heated discussions...but this guy is just baiting gary and its not benefiting anyone, nor is it even entertaining.

LOL. You're on to me.

Key word here is "discussion"..I'm all for discussions and even heated discussions...but this guy is just baiting gary and its not benefiting anyone, nor is it even entertaining.
    Guilty as charged, Tim. It would be great to have someone play the devil's advocate once in awhile with subtle jabs at us, but this guy is just a little on the crude side.
    We have kept this thread going for over 4 months and I have really enjoyed it. Think about it: we have like 700 posts and not once has a moderator warned us. This has to be some kind of endurance record. I actually think maybe he's trying to sabotage this thread because of some kind of spiteful vendetta.
    As long as we keep our cool...we can keep this great discussion going!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGbua9TV18c

Go Pats

Lighten up guys, the man's QB just choked in the biggest game in some time so he wants to rag on prefection.

Can't we all just get'ta Long?

No? OK, I can live with that.
    I think it is better to make something with modest tools and do your best, then to have great tools and do nothing.... how do you know what you can do if you don't try...Mark Singer

Modest tools and a lot of wood

Best be careful with the cosmic karma Gary. We could get the re-incarnation of Tony Eason to replace Brady. He makes Eli Manning look like the second coming of Unitas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cutler View Post
    Best be careful with the cosmic karma Gary. We could get the re-incarnation of Tony Eason to replace Brady. He makes Eli Manning look like the second coming of Unitas.
    Ouch.... I have to get that image out of my head!!! LOL I will never forget when John "Hog" Hannah said that Eason should be wearing a skirt. The thing about Brady is the man KNOWS when he HAS to concentrate. Nobody is as focused as that guy. They say that not only does he know HIS plays but he knows what everybody else's assignment is, too. He is not only gifted...but smart, too. And he is one of the hardest workers in football. That is why he has everybodie's respect. No Prima Dona bull--crap with this guy.

Gary

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Enough, Enough, Enough--- Please
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

We'll see if Brady is still playing at a high level at 38. When Favre was Brady's age he had something like, what, three consecutive MVP's. I guess he was pretty good back then, and pretty good still to this day. So he made a bad pass. Brady had a few too.

I know, I know, Brady is the second coming of christ or whatever. But really, there aren't that many people that are rooting for the Pats outside the NE.

I seem to recall the Pats had their hands pretty full in week 17. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Salisbury View Post
    Enough, Enough, Enough--- Please
    What's up with that???? Enough what???

Three Super Bowl wins.....nuff said.

Gary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGbua9TV18c

Go Pats
    Last edited by Gary Keedwell; 01-24-2008 at 11:29 PM.