Thread: Nascar

Nascar

If your interested, I started a Nascar Fantasy League over at yahoo (free to play, just for fun). I'd like any of you that have any interest in Nascar come join. This is free to play league.

Group ID# 16628
    password sawblade

Thanks, Doug

I'm in. Which side of the Tony Stewart/Jeff Gordon Indiana fence do you side?

Quote Originally Posted by David Durgy
    I'm in. Which side of the Tony Stewart/Jeff Gordon Indiana fence do you side?
    Since Jeff Gordon is a California boy, that leaves me rooting for Tony Stewart.
    Thanks for joining, not sure how many others will come aboard, should be an interesting year with the point changes. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Jones
    Since Jeff Gordon is a California boy, that leaves me rooting for Tony Stewart.
    Thanks for joining, not sure how many others will come aboard, should be an interesting year with the point changes. Good luck
    Doug, Doug, Doug,
    The 20 is the reason I always go to Menards or Lowes and never HD. Although Jeff was born in CA, he grew up and learned the craft here. I'll bet we could get a good rumble going here if we really pursued it. Good luck on your fantasy racing season.
    ________
    Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

I'll check it out Doug, Thanks

Ed