Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peacock Made Me Do It...(Gloat w/pics)

Yup, I gave up trying to "keep up" with Jim a long time ago! Now we've got Chris & Todd pulling out the big guns, too! Oh well. It all makes sawdust and we have fun doing it, and that's what counts! Nice haul, Jim! I'm still debating whether I even need a big compressor, but if I do, it sure won't be one of the CH units!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Good going Jim. Those auto drains are really nice if you're like I am in not remembering to drain the tank near often enough. The only thing wrong with them is that about half the time when they open and let out that blast of air, it scares the stuffing out of me, and I'm not the jumpy type!

Bob

Dan Bussiere Guest
    Todd,
    You missed your chance, Jim was on the color scheme subject.......
    Dan

Jim,

Are you guys pulling a one day trip or overnighting up there. That is the area my wife's family is from. Have a safe trip. The weather will not get more pleasant as you go up there. If you are headed up 81 be real careful on the hills from just south of Hazelton till Scranton. Can be very icy and foggy and just down right misereable through there. Of course as I said it wont get much better the further you go North but at least they know how to clean the roads better up there.

Noah
    To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; wheter by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easeir because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

I know Dan - and I was tempted, believe you me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Padilla
    Mr. Becker (ha, you know I might get into trouble now!),

I didn't realise you had a PONY tail!! Gee, this changes EVERYTHING!

I'm not sure exactly how it changes things but it does....

Pony Tail? What's wrong with a pony tail?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If sawdust were gold, I'd be rich!

Byron Trantham
    Fredericksburg, VA
    WUD WKR1

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Padilla
    Mr. Becker (ha, you know I might get into trouble now!),

I didn't realise you had a PONY tail!! Gee, this changes EVERYTHING!

I'm not sure exactly how it changes things but it does....

Pony Tail? What's wrong with a pony tail?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If sawdust were gold, I'd be rich!

Byron Trantham
    Fredericksburg, VA
    WUD WKR1

Quote Originally Posted by Noah Alkinburgh
    Are you guys pulling a one day trip or overnighting up there. That is the area my wife's family is from. Have a safe trip. The weather will not get more pleasant as you go up there. If you are headed up 81 be real careful on the hills from just south of Hazelton till Scranton. Can be very icy and foggy and just down right misereable through there. Of course as I said it wont get much better the further you go North but at least they know how to clean the roads better up there.
    Yes, it's a one-day road trip. The weather looks like it's going to be unpleasant, but having grown up in NE PA (Honesdale) that's not new for me. Additionally, I completely blew out a tire on the Tundra today pulling into our headquarters in Basking Ridge NJ and ended up with four new ones on the way home. (They were due for replacement in a few months, anyway) Lot's of nice agressive rubber with only 20 miles on it for the trip and a full tank of $1.49 New Jersey gasoline should make for a fine start, despite Mother Nature being a pain in the tukus. I can only pray for a Starbucks before we get too far...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...