Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FreeStuff Winners from Di Legno Woodshop Supply - Mallets and Marking Gages

So has anyone received their items?

Nate,

I thought I had sent your shipping information, I assume that you haven't received your prize. I will check my email to verifiy that I did in fact send it, it could be my fault.

Keith

Thanks for looking into this.

Nate

Question

Has anyone heard any wod from Di Legno on the mallets?

Di Legno mallets...not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Kanda View Post
    Has anyone heard any wod from Di Legno on the mallets?
    I got a PM from Keith last night. He is totally consumed with his paying job and hasn't had any time to sleep let alone anything else. He's running a job this morning to get some signs up before 8am so they can get a final inspection. On top of everything his computer died and he's not had time to even transfer the backlog of emails to his new one.

Anyway...one of the reasons Keith has asked me to come on-board is to help with all the new FreeStuff offers so he/we can get the backlog fixed and the new stuff announced. Please be patient with us both as we try to get things squared away.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

thanks for the update Glenn. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Is there any new news?

I haven't heard anything yet, either.
    Vicky
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." ~Zen Sarcasm
    The Toys:
    LaserPro Explorer 30W (with all the goodies)
    New Hermes Vanguard 3400
    New Hermes pantograph
    Really, really old heat press, with nothing to press now that my toner cartridge is RIP.

Friendly bump and the sound of crickets chirping.

Beuhler.....Beuhler?

I finally made contact and have emailed the information so that prizes can be shipped Monday. Once again I am sorry for the horrible delay.

Now I need to get all the pens engraved and shiped plus a certain turning blank packed and on its way and I think I will be caught up again...well almost. We have another large batch of coffee cups to make and ship and I have several boxes of Corian scraps to ship Monday.

Thanks for sticking with us Keith.

Nate,

I must apologize for my tardiness, it wasn't intentional. I have been swamped since the November fund drive both here at The Creek and on my day job at CNU. I got a late start on making the signs for the new Library at CNU and had to work through the majority of the holidays to make the deadline of January 10th for our occupancy permit. I am still working on the Library signs...the ones that were not ADA which were not required for our building inspection. A one man sign shop doesn't have any manpower pool to fall back on so I had to roll my sleeves up to get it done.

The conversion of SawMill Creek from Community Support to advertising is more work than I ever dreamed. There are so many things that must be done, it is basically setting up a marketing effort from scratch. I am almost done creating a marketing PDF but I can see that it will require more fine tuning as we go along. Aaron and Jackie have been working on the Google Ads and the Amazon program plus planning for the Blogs and Photo Galleries that are just around the corner.

The good news is that I recognized my shortcomings and added a new FreeStuff Moderator, Glenn Clabo, who has taken over the job. Glenn is enthusiastic and will do a great job for everyone. We also brought Henry Flippo on-board as our primary Server Administrator to allow Aaron to get more involved with marketing, management and some custom programing.

Right now we are all trying to learn how to work together in the most efficient manner so we can bring to life some things that everyone will enjoy and hopefully be able to fund them from a new advertising budget. This is the most challenging period we have ever seen here but we are making progress every day.

Thanks again and I do apologize for being so late,
    Keith

Thank you Keith I am looking forward to recieving the mallet. Your time and work with the forum is greatly appreciated. Thanks for the hard work.

Thank you keith.

Thanks, Keith. And if you need help with anything, just let us know.
    Vicky
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." ~Zen Sarcasm
    The Toys:
    LaserPro Explorer 30W (with all the goodies)
    New Hermes Vanguard 3400
    New Hermes pantograph
    Really, really old heat press, with nothing to press now that my toner cartridge is RIP.