I have a home shop... it is a hobby for me... I build a bookshelf or table about every 2 months. I am spoiled this way and I know it but I have a dewalt 735 planer, a delta 18 inch bandsaw (2 horse), and a festool rotax 150 sander. I do not have a ton of shop space but can probably swing 2 of the following tools... the Powermatic 1791268K 16" Open-End Belt Sander - Model 1632, 5HP, 1Ph, 230V with Digital Readout, The Delta 22-450 CD-580 20" Planer, 5 HP, 1 Ph or I can upgrade to the Extrema EB-24 - 24" Bandsaw with the following specs...

5 HP single or three phase
23" working width
12-1/2" cutting height
Twist resistant blade guides
Footpedal blade brake with shut-off switch
177" blade lenght
4200 ft/min blade speed
1/4" to 1-1/4" blade capacity
1000 lbs

I can swing 2 of the three tools here... so what should I be looking at doing? If I get the planer my dewalt gives me such a clean finish I have been thinking i would keep it as a finish planer and build a stand that actually sat it on top of the delta. If I get the extrema it will replace the Delta 28-682 bandsaw... and the sander If I can get it for the $2K I think i can get it for I believe will be my first choice. My shop is just 24 x 24 and I have as much fun playing with the toys as working on a project... But if I have to choose between these and just get 2 which do you think will be most useful... also I am considering a Jet Oscillating spindle sander or a Jet oscillating edge sander... If you could choose between the 2 of those which way would you go?

Thanks for the help...

Drew