Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Good News and Bad News

Brian,

At the top of every forum page just under the New Thread Button

Threads in Forum : General Woodworking and Power Tools
    Announcement: Update: Nov 29th - Winners Names Posted

I reset the counter every time I make a new entry and change the date. Since yesterday morning early there have been 236 views which means that either there is very little interest or people don't see it, it is probably a little of both.

There are plenty of entries concerning our Fund Drive in the announcement thread and a few threads that were started to discuss various topics that involve paying the bills and the changes in eligibility for FreeStuff Drawings.
    My signature denotes that our Fund Drive is underway in big red letters and has a link to the Donations Page. Others here have similar links in their signatures so there is plenty of notice being given. Nothing and I mean nothing will get some people's attention if they don't want to be bothered or just don't feel obligated to provide their support...except possibly taking something away that they value (access to our Classified Forum) or putting something in the way of things they value (Advertising Banners). Even then they won't read anything, they will start a new thread to ask what happened.

Last edited by Keith Outten; 11-30-2007 at 5:44 PM.