Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Project **PICS**

Mark,

We're glad to have you here. Very nice job on the computer desk.

Bob

Mark, welcome to the forum. Very nice desk. Looks like you have lots of room for the inevitable clutter that accompanies computing. Way to go. Keep up the good work and keep those pictures coming.

Jason

Mark, if this is your first project, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
    If sawdust were gold, I'd be rich!

Byron Trantham
    Fredericksburg, VA
    WUD WKR1

Nice job Mark! Love the finish job you did. I'm always too chicken to mix my stains.

Great job. Keep up the good work. The more you build the better you'll get. From the looks of your start I'm betting you'll really do well. I must commend you on stepping out and designing something to fit your needs, rather than going with someone elses plans.
    Jim Stastny ~ Damascus, Maryland
    A poor workman blames his tools

Mark, glad you decided to make the Creek your online home! You're right, there are a great bunch of folks out here and they're friendly, to boot!

Nice job on the desk! Sounds to me that you were daring, courageous and adventurous in your approach to it. Lots of obstacles there, but looks to me like you met the challenges and beat all of them. Way to go! Keep at it...We're all in a state of learning around here!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!