Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PC router and sander- price change

Found the deal again, but it's out of stock and $99 now

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...X0DER&v=glance

Still available, but out of stock. For that price I can wait.....order placed.
    DICK
    We can only be, what we give ourselves the power to be~ Cherokee Feast of Days

Quote Originally Posted by James Hart View Post
    I just went out there......$86.99 and the free sander is still showing on my page even after refreshing...if you're thinking about it, the promo code is FREE343K, order and try it.

Jim
    Another unordered router here, I just tried the promo code (FREE343K) with the Amazon router at 99.99 and the timberline tools router at 84.99, and both times the error message said the code was not valid. Perhaps I have the wrong code, but it seems it is off the table.

Jim

Thanks Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Welborn View Post
    Found the deal again, but it's out of stock and $99 now

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...X0DER&v=glance
    I ordered this deal a few weeks ago for $84, or thereabouts, and was very impressed with the free 343k sander. I did an entire cabinet order using just that sander. I put my dewalts and faithful old makita on the shelf and the little 343k just did its thing on all that wood.

So I wanted to go back and get another one of these amazing deals and couldn't find it. But thanks to you Stan, I clicked your link I got another steal of a good router and a fine sander for under a hundred bucks. As norm says, "You can never have too many clamps, or routers, or bits, or cordless drills, or wide belt sanders, etc...

And to think I almost dumped 440 for a festool. I realize those festools must be really nice because of all the drool puddles left in the forums, but I just got a free sander that does a completely satisfactory job. It's all you need though maybe not all you want.

All the festool guys keep saying that if you buy the festool stuff, you'll never go back to the "cheap" stuff.

I guess I'll never know.

I'll be forced to live in frugal/blissful ignorrance.

I think I'll take that 440 I almost blew on a tool I didn't need and blow it on a really nice Leupold VXIII scope for my varmint rifle. Now that's a necessity!
    Yes Dear, I could build that for you if I only had that new ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Thiel View Post
    Another unordered router here, I just tried the promo code (FREE343K) with the Amazon router at 99.99 and the timberline tools router at 84.99, and both times the error message said the code was not valid. Perhaps I have the wrong code, but it seems it is off the table.

Jim
    Jim... just in case you didn't know this (I didn't and was serious confused for about a half hour) you need to put both the router AND the sander in you shopping cart, and THEN at checkout it takes the code. If you just put the router in, and punch in the code, it gave me an error also.
    "It's Not About You."

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Hatchett View Post
    I ordered this deal a few weeks ago for $84, or thereabouts, and was very impressed with the free 343k sander. I did an entire cabinet order using just that sander. I put my dewalts and faithful old makita on the shelf and the little 343k just did its thing on all that wood.

So I wanted to go back and get another one of these amazing deals and couldn't find it. But thanks to you Stan, I clicked your link I got another steal of a good router and a fine sander for under a hundred bucks. As norm says, "You can never have too many clamps, or routers, or bits, or cordless drills, or wide belt sanders, etc...

And to think I almost dumped 440 for a festool. I realize those festools must be really nice because of all the drool puddles left in the forums, but I just got a free sander that does a completely satisfactory job. It's all you need though maybe not all you want.

All the festool guys keep saying that if you buy the festool stuff, you'll never go back to the "cheap" stuff.

I guess I'll never know.

I'll be forced to live in frugal/blissful ignorrance.

I think I'll take that 440 I almost blew on a tool I didn't need and blow it on a really nice Leupold VXIII scope for my varmint rifle. Now that's a necessity!
    Yep, I ordered another too Dennis. Not the best time of year to be unloading your wallet of an additional $100, but with the deal feeling like it was coming to a close I decided not to pass up the opportunity. Pus, with it looking like it wont ship till Jan sometime, it doesn't hurt yet. If it had been another time of year, I would have probably gotten 3. But, with Christmas, Kid's $5k braces, my root canal, new self opening vents under the house... my checking account is looking a tad anorexic