Thread: Busy Weekend but got 20 pens done.

Cool Busy Weekend but got 20 pens done.

Well it took most of the weekend but I got 20 pens ready to ship Monday. 2 cherry, 2 Koa, 1 Zebrawood, 2 Ebonized walnut, and 13 walnut.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sparky Paessler

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky Paessler
    Well it took most of the weekend but I got 20 pens ready to ship Monday. 2 cherry, 2 Koa, 1 Zebrawood, 2 Ebonized walnut, and 13 walnut.
    Way to go, Sparky! Goes pretty good once you get into it, don't it? I'm going to wait for my tubes before I ship and maybe even try to gather up a few more kits and add to the bunch I've already got.
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Hey Sparky (lemme guess . . . work for the FD? One of those jobs where ya get paid for sleepin'! )

Great job on the pens! The work is worth it when you put a smile on those troops faces!

Thanks!

Jerry (a cop who pokes fun at the FD every chance I get!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Stringer
    Hey Sparky (lemme guess . . . work for the FD? One of those jobs where ya get paid for sleepin'! )

Great job on the pens! The work is worth it when you put a smile on those troops faces!

Thanks!

Jerry (a cop who pokes fun at the FD every chance I get!)

Jerry

The firemen around here don't get paided for sleeping which is a big issue with them. I'm actually a Test Engineering Tech for an electronics manufacturing company (Siemens). I do feel good about making these. I hope that the troops really enjoy them. Guess I need to talk to Ken about some more kits.

Sparky
    Sparky Paessler

Jerry

The firemen around here don't get paided for sleeping which is a big issue with them. I'm actually a Test Engineering Tech for an electronics manufacturing company (Siemens). I do feel good about making these. I hope that the troops really enjoy them. Guess I need to talk to Ken about some more kits.

Sparky
    Sorry to label you a fireman, I guess it was the "sparky" name - it's a long running friendly rivalry between cops and fireguys!

The pens look great! Thanks for putting in the effort to make them!

Jerry

Good job, your pen look great! Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Stringer
    Sorry to label you a fireman, I guess it was the "sparky" name - it's a long running friendly rivalry between cops and fireguys!

The pens look great! Thanks for putting in the effort to make them!

Jerry

Thanks for the nice comments John, Jerry, and Dave.

Jerry, No offence taken. I would be proud to be a fireman or a cop.

Sparky
    Sparky Paessler

Sparky,

All look great but especially the two Koa pens. Where did you get the blanks for these outstanding specimens?
    Kent Cori

Half a bubble off plumb

Sparky look'n good . the pens are really nice. I know how hard it is to get time to turn I'm only averaging ten a week end so far. I new what the sparky met being one my self for the last 38 years. (1st electrician then engr.LOL)

P.S.
    I sent you an e-mail if you don't get it send me a PM

Thanks Bill and Kent.

Kent
    I got the Koa from Woodbay on Ebay. Great looking curly Koa.

Bill

Actually I got the nickname Sparky back in high school. We were playing baseball and the pitcher was terrible. I came in and pitched (a little better but not great.) and since I am left handed they started calling me Sparky Lyle and the Sparky just stuck. It was later that I got into Electronics.

Sparky
    Sparky Paessler