Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have the numbers for the Pen Tubes

I have the numbers for the Pen Tubes

Well, the weather was good to me today . . . it held off raining long enough for me to get the 29 boxes of pen tubes mailed. You should seen the look on that postal clerk's face!!! It was great! The tubes are officially on the way to those who ordered them!!

We tried to be careful about counting out the zillion tubes and caps but if we screwed up your order, let me know and I'll fix it.

I also got the invoice information to let everyone know what their order is gonna cost them. I even put together a rather spiffy website with all the information on it, It's at:

http://users.htcomp.net/jds/pentubes.html

I hope this answers everyone's questions about the tubes.

I do have another 1164 tubes that are unspoken for . . . if anybody needs them, they are 9 cents each plus shipping. I REALLY don't need an extra 1164 shipping tubes . . . REALLY! Feel free to get some!

Thanks!

Jerry

Pay Pal'd ya, Thanks again. I know it was a lot of work. The spreadsheet if real nifty..
    Thanks
    Julie

Jerry - Give it a few days and if you get no more orders for tubes I'll take them off your hands...
    Waymon...
    ...My heroes are not athletes, entertainers or politicians;
    ALL my heroes wear US Armed Forces uniforms...

Jerry - That ch'ching you just heard was my PayPal payment to you. Thanks for your efforts on the FPP.
    Waymon...
    ...My heroes are not athletes, entertainers or politicians;
    ALL my heroes wear US Armed Forces uniforms...

Done deal, Jerry! Thanks again. You rock!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Checks in the paypal buddy, thanks again Bud
    Bud Duffy Punkinhook Ranch

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Done - via Pay Pal

Thanks Jerry !!

Hey, this is cool!!

I like going to my email and seeing a long list of folks sending me money!!!

Too bad I gotta give it to the ball and chai . . . er . . . wife to pay the credit card bill!

Thanks to everyone for the reimbursements!

Jerry

Thanks Jerry

Check's - er paypal's in the mail.

Thanks for all your effort on this.
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

PayPal is on it's way. Thanks for all you've done.

Joel
    Joel Shapiro

Talking

Like the man said "checks in the mail" (paypal). This project really is geetting up some steam now! Thanks Jerry
    Sometimes your the dog, sometimes your the fire hydrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Lajoie
    Like the man said "checks in the mail" (paypal). This project really is geetting up some steam now! Thanks Jerry
    Hey Jerry,

I have never used pay pal. Do they charge you?

If so, I will send you a check (this is your last chance to change your mind about children and spouses as payment). I promise to pack them carefully :-)

Payment made via Paypal. Thanks again. And the mesquite from the last package is very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Stringer
    Well, the weather was good to me today . . . it held off raining long enough for me to get the 29 boxes of pen tubes mailed. You should seen the look on that postal clerk's face!!! It was great! The tubes are officially on the way to those who ordered them!!

We tried to be careful about counting out the zillion tubes and caps but if we screwed up your order, let me know and I'll fix it.

I also got the invoice information to let everyone know what their order is gonna cost them. I even put together a rather spiffy website with all the information on it, It's at:

http://users.htcomp.net/jds/pentubes.html

I hope this answers everyone's questions about the tubes.

I do have another 1164 tubes that are unspoken for . . . if anybody needs them, they are 9 cents each plus shipping. I REALLY don't need an extra 1164 shipping tubes . . . REALLY! Feel free to get some!

Thanks!

Jerry
    Chris 'Digger' Johnson
    "If you work hard enough and long enough to make something "idiot-proof", rest assured that someone will build a better idiot!"

Payment

Ya should have your money so ya gotta keep da wife at home.
    Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Littleton
    Hey Jerry,

I have never used pay pal. Do they charge you?

If so, I will send you a check (this is your last chance to change your mind about children and spouses as payment). I promise to pack them carefully :-)
    There is a small charge when I'm paid by paypal but it is very minor compared to the convenience. Don't worry about it it's not enough to worry about.

And guys (and gal!) . . . thanks for getting right on the reimbursements -it keeps the wife happy) . . . and NO! wives, kids, and relatives are NOT accepted!!

Thanks!

Jerry