Thread: I need some info. on PC7518

I need some info. on PC7518

I am in the process of designing a rolling storage cabinet but need some help. In the future I'll be buying a PC7518 but I need some diminsions of the router now so I can finish my drawing.

I need to know the height of the router (I realize there is a range of heights depending on where the base is in relationship to the motor). I also need to know the diameter of the stock base. I believe the measurement from outside of one handle to the outside of the other handle is approximately 11 1/2 inches. Is that right?

I did check the PC website but they didn't give much info on the housing specs. I think these numbers will answer all my questions. Thanks for your help!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Shutter
    I am in the process of designing a rolling storage cabinet but need some help. In the future I'll be buying a PC7518 but I need some diminsions of the router now so I can finish my drawing.

I need to know the height of the router (I realize there is a range of heights depending on where the base is in relationship to the motor). I also need to know the diameter of the stock base. I believe the measurement from outside of one handle to the outside of the other handle is approximately 11 1/2 inches. Is that right?

I did check the PC website but they didn't give much info on the housing specs. I think these numbers will answer all my questions. Thanks for your help!

Brian
    Handle O.D.-----11 1/2"
    Router extended, [max safe zone], 12"
    Router contracted, 9 1/4"
    Hope this helps you out.
    Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very cool. Thanks for the info, Steve.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clardy
    Handle O.D.-----11 1/2"
    Router extended, [max safe zone], 12"