Thread: Christmas sales, ya gotta love em!

Christmas sales, ya gotta love em!

Well, this is the first of 2 orders cashing in on some 25% off sales. This was the first order from Infinity. DSCN1880.jpgDSCN1882.jpg Didn't expect the wooden case to be so BIG!! The bits look first rate. There really is a lot of carbide on them. I got the 8 pc Incra dovetail set, and two 1/2" 10 degree bits to do the through DT in 1/2" material. Wish they had had them in 1/2" shanks, but these will be ok.
    Now where is that other order??? Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Congrats Jim!!!! Let me know how well you like their bits.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Dell View Post
    Well, this is the first of 2 orders cashing in on some 25% off sales. This was the first order from Infinity. DSCN1880.jpgDSCN1882.jpg Didn't expect the wooden case to be so BIG!! The bits look first rate. There really is a lot of carbide on them. I got the 8 pc Incra dovetail set, and two 1/2" 10 degree bits to do the through DT in 1/2" material. Wish they had had them in 1/2" shanks, but these will be ok.

Lets see you live close enough to me that I can come out a borroww them...

I have heard good things about those bits.

Get your own Infinity bits. They have regular specials, check their overstock section. Good service too.
    http://www.infinitytools.com/departments.asp?dept=1207

Quote Originally Posted by Al Garay View Post
    Get your own Infinity bits. They have regular specials, check their overstock section. Good service too.
    http://www.infinitytools.com/departments.asp?dept=1207

Yes all, they are very good to deal with. I had been watching the kits for a while, but this 25% off was a very good deal. Better than the discount on the Whiteside 6 piece set. The other 2 bits I got to get over the free shipping threshold were on the clearance list.
    I'll report when I get some wood to use them on. Like everything else, I buy these things when the price is right. Then don't have a project to use them on for months....ok, years. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.