Thread: Wixey Table Saw Fence Reader

Wink Wixey Table Saw Fence Reader

I just want to acknowledge Barry Wixey. I'm in BC and he is about 3 time zones away. Last Fri afternoon I emailed him about the installation problem I was having and he replied within hours. I solved the problem easily and now am delighted with my Xmas present. It just reinforces my prior experience that dealing with a family owned business has great advantages. Now maybe my aging squint lines will disappear

When you can reach the owner, CEO, CFO, Tech Support and Shipping with one email, it makes it a whole lot simpler, doesn't it.

Same here I had a problem with my digital angle gage. I a got a quick reply, that afternoon.

I also got a reply directly from barry wixey on a issue i was having. he responded within the hour.

Do you like it ?

How well does it work. Do you like it?
    See my other projects at www.peterspirito.com

Barry has a place in FL and one in Seattle! He is still a great guy and great customer service.

I'm glad somebody started this post. I experienced the same level of superb customer service from Barry. I will continue to buy his products in the future. Not only have I been pleased with the performance of his equipment but his support is the some of the best I have ever seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have three of his products and all are great, and I have had questions before and after the sell and answers have always been prompt.

Barry Wixey

I also had a problem with the Wixey TS readout. To my surprise, Barry answered on a Sunday. He fixed the problem immediately and all is well now.

He's got a loyal customer in me and I am anxious to see what he comes up with next.

Kudos, Barry.
    Carry on, regardless.