Thread: North Carolina, who's near by?

North Carolina, who's near by?

I'm not far from exit 42 on 77. just wondering if anyone on here lives near by.

2. Also in Mooresville......

Hey guys,
    Sorry to hijack your thread, but I was wondering how you like living in Mooresville? I'm trying, not succesfully yet, to convince LOML to move down to the Carolinas. I currently work for UTI (NTI in Mooresville) & if a good job came up at NTI & I could convince LOML to do it I would like to move there. We visited last year & liked the area. Would be nice to be able to buy a house on the lake, but I think I'm a couple of years behind that price curve
    Looks like I could still buy a nicer house than my current one most anywhere away from the lake. Anyway, I was just wondering how long you've lived there & if you like it. Thanks!
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

Creekers are friendly, so you don't have to worry Too Much about hijacking a forum. As it is, there is a forum for people looking to relocate... I wish I could remember where exactly it is, but I do remember tripping into it and answering some questions about the Charlottesville/Waynesboro/Staunton area. My guess is that if you google around you can find the forum and ask all kinds of questions about Mooresville.
    Luck, Hilel
    No one has the right to demand aid, but everyone has a moral obligation to provide it-William Godwin

5. I've lived here for 8 years and work as the IT Director for a large Real Estate Company. Your correct in the price of homes on the lake and they are getting worse. Other than the huge amount of growth in the area and the worsening traffic problems, its not to bad an area to live in. Mooresville has went from well under 15,000 people when I moved here to over 50,000 and is now a little bigger than Statesville. When you start looking, try to stay in the County less tax's (by half) than the town.

Other than that, pretty well anything you want is near by, restraunts, shopping, NFL ect. If you have any questions, drop me a note.

James

Tom I've lived here all my life. My family has been here so long you can't read the dates on some of the head stones. James hit it ring there has been a ton of change, most of it in the last 10 yrs. The main road here is so patched up with turn lanes and new curves if I'm not careful I'll run off the road. Brawley School road area of the lake is a nightmare for traffic in the worst of ways. The rest of the area around exit 36 is just crowded. Personaly I liked it way back when, when everyone knew everyone and a neighbor was a true neighbor but times and people have changed. If you make it down Welcome. We've always got room for another turner ...........Will

Quote Originally Posted by David Wilhelm View Post
    I'm not far from exit 42 on 77. just wondering if anyone on here lives near by.
    Candler (Asheville Area)
    "Live like no one else, so later, you can LIVE LIKE NO ONE ELSE!"
    - Dave Ramsey

I live in the mountains, on lake Glenville, just north of Cashiers, NC...Bought a house in 1986 for 45,000, now lake houses here go million up..Getting pretty crowded.

Ted

Been lurking here a while, but I am in Chapel Hill.

Shelby, North Carolina

Hello all, new here, but happy to be in the tarhill state all my life.. Mostly in foothills in Shelby

I work in Statesville, but live in Hiddenite about 25 miles NW
    Experience is the name we give our mistakes.

Hiddenite, N.C.