I just got my shipment of four Woodworker's book club books. I ordered Jim Toplin's Table Saw Magic, Table Saw Tips and Tricks and 2 of Danny Proulx's books....Building Workshop Stations and Building Your Own Kitchen Cabinets.

Danny, I am very happy I have both of these books. I love the idea of adjustable feet on your cabinets...especially since Dallas has the least stable ground I've ever lived on. Seems that every house in the city has a levelling issue when it comes to cabinetry!

I find that your books are very well written and the pics are great. I know that I will be referring to them often now that I am now moving into building custom cabinets as well as the other things I do. BTW, how do you pronounce your last name?

The night I was first looking through these books, a car hit my neighbor's power pole and it knocked out our power for several hours (after dark of course)....I was reduced to the first look see via candlight!

My first new cabinet since the books arrived can be seen here. I didn't use the adjustable legs, but wish I had been able to (they had six inch base that will be attached to the front of the cabinet). Thanks for writing these books!

http://www.hannawoodworks.com/Cabinets2.html