Thread: Felder Website

Felder Website

Is it me or does the Felder website seem to be very difficult to navigate and or find information???

It isn't you. Felder makes good machinery, but the Austrians apparently haven't understood how important an informative web site is to Americans.

It's definately not you Chris.

Not just the web site

If you think the web site is bad, wait until you see the manual. The mobility kit to my J/P came with a bag of parts and one exploded drawing that was choppy. And it wasn't just the drawing for my machine. They attached all of the machines in the same little paper packet.

Maybe they think if you can't figure this out then you don't need to be operating their machine.

However, I will say that the sales guy was nice and informative and the tool arrived in great condition and well packed.

Felder's site isn't the best. It takes a little time and then you'll get it. You do have to register & log in though to get the most from it. Once you do you'll have lots more information available to you than you can get elsewhere.

Felder info

You might also visit the "Felder owners group ( FOG )" on Yahoo. A lot of information in their archives and very helpful members on the forum.

I think they heard the complaints about their manuals. The new Hammer Machine I purchased came with an all english version. It is still lacking a little in info, but sure is easier to read than the 4 language J/P manual I have.

Brad