Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Table Saw Overarm Guard/Dust Collector Mounting

I have and Exaktor mounted from the ceiling works great

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Russell View Post
    If your garage ceiling is too low to allow you to swing the arm up - just design the fulcrum so you remove the arm rather than swinging it up.

Rob
    I've had the thought of a purely overhead guard/DC for my TS but I just need to figure out a good way to bring it up and down from the ceiling (coutnerbalance and such). I have a 6" PVC duct running overhead in the middle of the shop that I can easiy tap into.
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

I guess I'm missing something - I have an Excalibur overarm (not particularly happy with it either) mounted from the right side where my table mounted router is and have no problem with one itnerfering with the other. Just wish it would do a better job on dust collection.

Oh man, how easy it is to do!! Ben, you resurrected a thread working on 4 years old!! haha caught me!!
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Whoa - i'd missed it, too :P
    Jason Beam
    Sacramento, CA

beamerweb.com

LOL... Yeah, but now after reading through allll of this, I STILL want to know-What did Mike do??
    Thread on "How do I pickup/move XXX Saw?" http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?p=597898

Compilation of "Which Band Saw to buy?" threads http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...028#post692028