Thread: Hall of Fame Transaction

Hall of Fame Transaction

Just a quick note to let you know that on late Wed., seeing as my credit cards were overloaded, I decided to defy my debt (it's called denial) and ordered some Vicmarc chucks from Craft Supplies. I explained to them that I was going to head up to VA soon and hoped that they would ship them quickly. Early this afternoon, I got them... Now that's what I call great service. Their prices may not always be the lowest, but their tech support and general customer service is great and I like doing business with them. I'm especially pleased because of major frustrations w/some booksellers.
    No one has the right to demand aid, but everyone has a moral obligation to provide it-William Godwin

Hilel I have to agree with you. I called them before Christmas as I was short a peppermill. So I put a order in for 4 of them. I got the order in 2 days and they didn't charge me extra. Their customer service, order desk and help is second to none.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Good service.

It is nice when one can recieve that kind of service and recognize those who provide it. Thanks for the heads up!
    Bob

I agree with you. That is the single place I buy thing from. The are outstanding

Part of the first order I placed with them got messed up; they sent me 6 cigar kits instead of Jr Gents. I called to let them know, and they said to keep the cigar kits, and shipped out the Jr Gents priority mail the same day! Thanks to their great customer service, they've certainly got my business.

I agree with the above, more praise for CSUSA. Their selection and CS is excellent.

On the other side, just don't ask them a question via email -- at least I have never gotten an answer.

I'm actually not surprised. Emailing companies has been more than frustrating. When I've tried w/vicmarc, teknatools, Kel McNaughton and other vendors, I've almost never gotten a quick (sometimes never) response. I've got cheap national and international long distance service, and I usually just call them. In particular, the Teknatool service rep has been great, and my experience with Craft on the phone has always been top notch.
    I hate to offer them an excuse, but with the millions of spams and spoofs around, sometimes your email gets kicked out by a firewall.
    Call them, complain about the email and I bet their response will be outstanding.
    Hilel.
    No one has the right to demand aid, but everyone has a moral obligation to provide it-William Godwin

I have, it didn't change! I'm one of the rare folks (I guess) that hate phones. If I never talk on one again I will be happy. They take too much time as you wait on hold, punch some number to get to someone, and then finally get to someone who knows nothing at least most of the time. Even when I called Craft Supply I got vague, unspecific answers to my question. Those outfits that say call such and such a number to place an order don't get my business. The other game I despise is what I call telephone tag. You call, they will return the call, then you are out and play it again.