Thread: More Mail From The Troops

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

More Mail From The Troops

I received the following 2 e-mails from Iraq. I have added these to the Mail From The Troops Web Page

My name is SFC xxxxxx and I am stationed at Camp Victory in Baghdad Iraq with the 3RD Signal Brigade. I just wanted to tell you thank you very much for the pens you sent they are very much appreciated and your craftsmanship is very beautiful. Myself and my fellow soldiers appreciate your show of support and your generous contribution to our cause here in Iraq. I assure you although many Americans do not think we should be here, the decision is not ours. We are just doing a job like any other American, and we need the support of the American people. It is a morale booster that cannot be replaced, and by you doing what you did it shows that you care and appreciate what we are doing to protect all the freedoms that we all enjoy as Americans. Again, thank you very much and God Bless you and your family.
    Sincerely, Yours
    SFC xxxxx xxxxx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I would like to thank every one at Freedom Pens for their support and thoughtfulness. We really appreciate it. The pens are awesome! Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. We are working hard to keep the world safe from terrorism.

LCDR xxxxxxx, US Navy
    COMUSNAVCENT N20: Plans, Policy, Exercises, and Regional Engagement
    FPO AE 09501-6008
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

What can you say in response????
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....