Thread: Funny quote on ESPN radio

Blog Entries

Funny quote on ESPN radio

All,
    I was listening to my Sirius tuned to ESPN radio, and Colin Cowherd just read an email:

The three things I don't want to be today,

3) A horse with a broken leg

2) The biggest lobster in the tank at a fancy restaurant

1) Roger Clemons' underwear 18 seconds after he learns what Andy Petitte said about their steroid use.

Cracked me up.

Greg
    My continuing search for old tools- rusthunter dot com

Colin is funny but overall I don't care for him. Since I'm a big Colorado sports fan (Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche), I constantly hear him bashing on the "lower market area" teams and he really ripped into the Colorado Rockies about how no one could care less about this team in the US and how EVERYONE wants to see the Red Sox, the Yankees, the Braves, and the Cubs.... Blah, I wanted to punch the guy...but he can be funny I'll admit....
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Blog Entries
    Chris,
    you are right, he does favor his larger markets. I am a fan of Minnesota sports since I lived there for many years, and i currently live in KC, so I have definitely noticed him bashing my teams.

I guess he knows where his bread is buttered, though. His ratings are huge, and not just because he follows Mike and Mike.

Greg
    My continuing search for old tools- rusthunter dot com

I am taking the day off today and am watching the "trial"....roger is getting the screws put to him pretty good. I don't have a dog in that race, but it seems to me that it is more likely than not that roger wishes he had just come clean from the beginning. It is pure ugly watching him on the stand.

Dumb voters

I wish some one could tell me why this government is wasting time and money on a modern witch hunt looking for liars. Next they will be investigating the effect of fornicating frogs in the Jersey City water supply. Hello, are we too dumb to elect better representatives?
    Poor Antonio Stradivari, he never had a Shaper

Is taking illegal steroids illegal? Sure. But on the bright side, they have a somewhat positive effect where cocaine, meth and that other stuff does not. Not condoning it ....
    Michael Gibbons

I think I like opening day of deer season more than any udder day of the year. It's like Christmas wit guns. - Remnar Soady

That bear is going to eat him alive. Go help him! That bear doesn't need any help! - The Three Stooges

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Swenson View Post
    I wish some one could tell me why this government is wasting time and money on a modern witch hunt looking for liars. Next they will be investigating the effect of fornicating frogs in the Jersey City water supply. Hello, are we too dumb to elect better representatives?
    Seems like it, less political potholes than other topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Harms View Post
    Seems like it, less political potholes than other topics.
    Right... they want us to think they're doing something without having to actually do anything.