Thread: Just a few hours in Fresno...

Just a few hours in Fresno...

So I get to spend a few hours in Fresno, CA this weekend while my wife attends a baby shower. Does anyone know a if there are any tool stores for a hobby woodworker?

Dan
    Dan

There are three ways to get something done: Do it yourself, employ someone, or forbid your children to do it.
    -Monta Crane

good thing only a few hours

I know there are some places in the Central Valley, but haven't heard of anything around Fresno. I think a movie is more likely.
    Geoff in Oakland

Hey there.

I live in Fresno. The only real store here is Ideal Saw Works. It is located downtown. If you are interested send me an email and tell me about where the baby shower (YUK) is and I will give you directions on how to get there.

Jason

Hi there Dan. I also live in the Fresno area. Jason gave you the best WW tool place to go but if you like wood, especially exotics, you should plan on stopping by Al's Woodshed in CLovis. I'm not sure of the exact address, but if you go east on Barstow across Clovis Ave, turn left at the next main street. About 1-2 blocks down on the left is Al's.

I have bought some real nice stuff there and his prices are reasonable for California.

Enjoy
    SHERWUD in the beautiful sierra foothills East of Fresno, CA