Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saw Stop incra Fence question

On all the pictures I've seen of the incra fence there is a set of blue legs supporting the extension. These legs don't appear to come with the fence. Are they necessary and, if so, where do they come from?

Quote Originally Posted by jason lambert View Post
    ok so I understand i really want to not buy the R side extension from saw stop and add a router table or extension to the left side of the saw so I do not have to reverse the incra fense. I guess that would work, does this affect ripping wood at all?
    I don't have a Sawstop, but I have the TSIII on my TS, with the RT on the left side for exactly that reason. No effect I've seen when ripping wood other than I have extra table space to the left of the blade. I'll do the same if and when I get a better TS.

Legs

You guessed it. THe legs are a seperate accessory. I personally don't have them becasue I don't have the RT and I only have the 72" inch rails or 36" rip capacity (not the 52"). If you get the 52" inch rip capacity or add the RT or both you will need the legs to help support the rails.

Give Incra a call. They have the most excellent customer service. I really like talking to Perry. He will spend a lot of time with you giving you suggestions on stuff you hadn't even thought about.