Thread: A fund raising effort **PICS**

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

A fund raising effort **PICS**

I will be doing a large craft show Friday through Sunday. The organization which sponsors this show is allowing me to have a table area in front of the hall where the majority of the traffic will occur. I am working on getting volunteer military personnel from Redstone Arsenal to man the table to solicit donations for FPP. I won't know until Monday if that effort is sucessfull or not.

I made a large bifold poster to display there with a donation box. On the left side is Jerry Stringer's poster with some monor changes along with some other text. On the right side are a photo of the Riverbend students and their pens, copies of news articles published in the local paper and in the Redstone Arsenal paper, A copy of the letter I received from Congressman Cramer applauding our efforts and of course "Uncle Ken".

I hope we can add $$$to our kit fund with this effort.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 03-14-2004 at 9:52 AM.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Awesome work Ken! That poster looks really really good. Here's hoping we get lots of $$ in donations!

Matt

Ken . . . Buddy . . . Pal . . .

Springer???

You're messing with me, right?

The display looks fantastic . . . I'm impressed.

Jerry