Thread: Nbc

Thumbs up Nbc

Just spoke with Channel 2, NBC news. They said they are sending out a camara crew on Sat for Our Turn A Thon... This is gonna be FUN !!!!
    Anyone wanna come turn a few pens????

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Wright
    Just spoke with Channel 2, NBC news. They said they are sending out a camara crew on Sat for Our Turn A Thon... This is gonna be FUN !!!!
    Anyone wanna come turn a few pens????
    Outstanding!!! Way to go Julie!!!

Just remember to not scratch . . . your nose!!

Here's a suggestion from somebody who has been there . . .

I assume that the Woodcraft store is donating the pen kits for the turners to use. If so, go by the store ahead of time and get the tubes out of the kits and go ahead and drill holes and glue tubes in blanks for about 75 pens. If you need more you will have a little lead time to get them done on the day of the event.

Our mistake was that I only took a handful of prepped blanks and they ran out FAST! Luckily one man took up the stride and prepped blanks during the day.

Good luck!

Jerry

Belive it on Not Jerry. I'm way ahead of you on this one. The pen blanks are already glued up. Got some extra help today and 2 folks are squaring up the ends. Their LOFL's are going to stop by and help put together completed pens.... Now to get extra TURNERS!!!!

Where is that tissue?? Oh know, my right shoe is tied wrong. may I better wear loafters.. No, No one has a penny in it and the other has a dime in it.. Maybe the boots would be better. Now where is that FPP shirt ? I cant believe it the stomach flu is going around, ughhhhhhh could be a long day... ROFLMAO

I hate cameras