Thread: post drawing test

Blog Entries

post drawing test

post drawing test
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Blog Entries
    Looks like it worked. Alittle fuzzy though.
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Browning
    Looks like it worked. Alittle fuzzy though.
    Second try
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Larry J Browning

Blog Entries
    Still fuzzy, but it fits on the screen better
    Larry J Browning

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Still fuzzy, but it fits on the screen better
    Looking Good Larry! (He says choking back the tears green with envy)
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    Looking Good Larry! (He says choking back the tears green with envy)
    Hey Tyler,
    I am going to ask for help with the layout, but I wanted to see if I could post my drawings before i went to all the trouble of drawing it up on the computer. Looks like it worked. Can you guess what all the boxes represent? 10 points for each right answer
    Larry J Browning

Can you guess what all the boxes represent? 10 points for each right answer
    Well, let's see; One of 'em is for a TS, another for the jointer, one for the miter saw, looks like a drill press in there, I thought I saw a planer in the mix, as well. From what I can tell, there's also an assembly table over yander and you already have the DC and compressor labled. How'd I do???
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

No, Larry. That's not all that's wrong with the drawing test... The stinkin' thing is too BIG! I mean the square footage, not the drawing.
    You probably already have Terry wanting to expand and his "old" shop isn't full yet.

David

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    Well, let's see; One of 'em is for a TS, another for the jointer, one for the miter saw, looks like a drill press in there, I thought I saw a planer in the mix, as well. From what I can tell, there's also an assembly table over yander and you already have the DC and compressor labled. How'd I do???
    Not too bad. There isn't a drill press, unless you count the shopsmith. (the long skinny thing against the back wall. Oops! this drawing doen't have the shopsmith in it. no wonder you missed it ) There is a "refresment center" over by the bathroom. The DC is virtual for now, but I want to rearange before I layout the duct work. Which is where I am hoping to get a little input form you guys. More later. I'm going down to the shop now, but I will check in later tonight.
    Last edited by Larry Browning; 03-18-2004 at 8:07 PM.
    Larry J Browning

There I was, naively thinking that a 20 x 40 woodshop would be ideal. Now you have gone and shattered my dreams. The problem is, there is no way I have room for anything bigger.
    Martin, Granbury, TX
    Student of the Shaker style

Larry, when you reduce the size of a JPG or GIF, you often loose detail which makes it look fuzzy. If your graphics program allows it, use the "sharpen" feature to crisp it back up after you've decreased the size in pixels. (Adobe Photoshop Elements has this feature and I use it all the time when I reduce photos for display here at SMC)

BTW, that's a nice shop design. Since you're installing a bathroom, consider adding a shower. You will find it very handy after you are doing especially messy things, either in the shop or out in the landscape. It also means you have an extra shower available if for some reason you have a lot of company. I'm adding one to my shop building when I finish the upstairs for all these reasons!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...