Thread: Fathers Day Tool Show

Fathers Day Tool Show

I will be having a Fathers Day tool show at my store in June, I would like to use this opportunity to show off my laser, looking for ideas on how to market my service and create that "WOW" factor that everyone talks about. Have some of the laser buzz products in the store that have not created that buzz yet.I have the universal pls.360 with air assist. Is there any danger liability having this machine open to the public to view, so they can see it operating, exhausted properly of course.

If you have a store your business insurance will cover any liability issues. It's more likely to have someone trip and fall than be harmed by your laser as long as the door interlock is working.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

What Fathers Want

This is a good opportunity for you fathers out there to let the rest of us know what would "wow" you -

IF you didn't make stuff yourself, what would be useful, make you smile, surprise you, impress you? I think everyone can relate to the daunting task of buying a gift for the guy who has everything.

Since there are not too many guys wearing ties everyday anymore, here's your big chance to say what you would love to see in the box on Father's Day, hopefully made or enhanced by laser!

cheers, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Hmmm If I remember right, the best thing that ever wowed me is the reason I'm a father
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Reason for being a father

Bill have you lasered that reason yet to enhance it? Or, would it not fit in the machine? Yes I am just being silly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Honey and Coco
    Steve / Sandy Wallace
    Lasting Laser Impressions

FaceBook - search Steven Wallace; Epilog mini 18 - 35w, rotary tool, Corel X3, PhotoGrav 3.0