Thread: does Lee Valley ever run promotions?

does Lee Valley ever run promotions?

Like coupons? Would be a nice offering for a little more incentive to buy since they raised virtually all their prices. They must know they have a captive market, some things with the Veritas name I have not seen anywhere else. Just curious...
    on the road during the week, will reply to PMs on weekends.

Closest thing I've ever seen to a Lee Valley promotion is free shipping when you buy at wood shows. But they sell good quality stuff at reasonable prices for what you get.

If there is a premium with Lee Valley, trust me they will more than make up for it in service. They have definitely gone the extra mile for me when I was the one that made the mistake - customer loyalty, now when I need something I go to their site first and buy from them even if there is a reasonable difference in cost.

What can I say I am a fan.

I agree a sale would be nice but, even at regular prices, good quality and my first stop when looking for something new.

Well, they do have "special buys" in the center of their smaller catalog/flyers.

Also, no help to you, but each store has a discount table, which I always check out.

Of course, they could do like Sears, and artificially raise their prices, so that they could have flyers every now and then with "sales". But I'd rather they didn't do that...
    "It's Not About You."

I would much rather have good quality at reasonable prices ALL of the time, instead of higher prices, with random sale events some of the time.

Just my opinion, but I have never felt that I was being overcharged on their items. In fact.. a couple of years ago I bought some Besseys, took them home and was content as could be. A few months later I get a cheque in the mail from LV. They had since reduced their price on Besseys, and with absolutely no prompting from me, decided they should send me a cheque for the difference. Tell me another business that would give up money like that!