Thread: Earlex 5000 Turbine Sprayer

Earlex 5000 Turbine Sprayer

Hey folks. I know there was some interest in my experience with the Earlex Spray Station 5000 and I just finished up my video. Overall, I was very happy with its performance. Hopefully you know where to go if you are interested in my thoughts on it.

Thanks and take care.

Marc

Thanks for a nice review, Marc. I enjoy your videos very much.

yes thanks for the review... looks like everyone jumped on them. Harbor Frieght is out of stock.

Nice to know there are cheaper alternatives out there.

Marc, Awesome review and great video once again. Thanks!

Thanks Marc, I appreciate you posting a heads up here also.

marc, I must be dumb I don't know where to go to see your review. I saw them when they first came out but no body had used one to get a real review of the good or bad points of them.
    Thanks Tom K.

Tom

Marc is known as The Wood Whisperer. Do a google search then hit the i'm Feeling Lucky Button. ;-)

Cheers

Brian

Thanks Brian,
    Marc thank you very informative. I may have to add this to my arsenal.

I read that woodcrafts comes with two needles. Says it right on there site as well.
    Do you know if Harbor freights comes with two? One? None? ? Thats a $50 value at woodcraft.

Also I thought the video on Marks site said it included a cleaning kit but Woodcraft sell sit seperately.

Any help please?

Anther excellent video Marc.
    I've watched every one since I discovered your site about 6 months ago (around the time you did Episode 5 or 6.), or maybe it was longer....

Eric
    Eric in Denver

There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

"Anybody can become a woodworker, but only a Craftsman can hide his mistakes." --Author unknown

Craig, just spent a while checking this out and near as I can tell, unless you wanna go to the UK the 5000 is only available at either HF or Woodcraft. The HF version says it includes the cleaning kit but only mentions a single needle, and woodcraft's site hasn't worked right for me in about 6 months for some reason.

Comparing prices, it looks like you'd pay about $5 more at Woodcraft for the setup with 2 needles and the cleaning kit, which HF includes. Dunno about you, but for $5 I think I'd prefer to buy from someone who might actually know what they sold ya... Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Leverich View Post
    Craig, just spent a while checking this out and near as I can tell, unless you wanna go to the UK the 5000 is only available at either HF or Woodcraft. The HF version says it includes the cleaning kit but only mentions a single needle, and woodcraft's site hasn't worked right for me in about 6 months for some reason.

Comparing prices, it looks like you'd pay about $5 more at Woodcraft for the setup with 2 needles and the cleaning kit, which HF includes. Dunno about you, but for $5 I think I'd prefer to buy from someone who might actually know what they sold ya... Steve
    Thanks, yesterday I went to woodcraft an bought one for 325. Theres a 2mm needle in gun and 1.5 floating in the box. The hose was out of the box for some reason with a price of 49.99 on it. HF was back ordered at least 20 days. The thing that sold me was the 2nd needle by a reputable dealer.
    Theres alos a cleaning kit.Got me why thye try to sell you one on woodcrafts site right below the earlex.

Bought mine yesterday at Woodcraft for $299. Hopefully I'll get to try it out this weekend.
    Eric in Denver

There are only 3 kinds of people in this world -- those who can count, and those who can't.

"Anybody can become a woodworker, but only a Craftsman can hide his mistakes." --Author unknown