Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: True Confessions

I understand about the injury making you hard to live with. I have had two back surgerys in the last 10 years with bad results from both. I too became angry with everthing and everyone. I finally figured out that I was sufering from depression, and started medication. It worked wonders for me. Good luck to you, and I hope the admistration lets you contune to share with us.

"...started medication..."

I have medication too... Espresso, chocolate, t-bone steaks and mango juice!

YM (DD)

I might have to try that regimen.

Near Sandusky,Ohio.....Cedar Point ....Roller Coster Capitol Of The World

JEFF

David

I actually missed seeing you post. You brought a lot of knowledge to the table, and I benefitted from it.

I also like Yoshikuni. He keeps a nice perspective on what is important.

There's room here for both, and either name is good enough for me.

I have one of those wives as well. Someone once told me that a true friend is the one person who is there, when they would rather be anywhere else.

Of course the same guy told me that a friend will help you move but a true friend will help you move a body. Go figure.

I have some experience in dealing with people at all points of their lives, from the very best to the very very worst.

It sound like you decided to look at the facts and realized that a change needed to be made. Good for you, very few people can or will take that step.

It is a constant battle.

What to do with you in regards to the forum I leave in the capable hands of the mods.

50 lashes with a red hot wire?

I hope everything works well for you.

Joe
    JC Custom WoodWorks

For best results, try not to do anything stupid.

"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala "Star Wars III: The Revenge of the Sith"

Well Since I'm knew here, I didn't know David

But YM has been cracking me up, still trying to work out how to park my car in my basement, per your suggestion! Glad to hear things are better your way, and life is looking rosier, I think we all can understand we're you've been, and appreciate where you are.

Looking forward to your posts!

Barb

Welcome back.
    These kinds of acts are what humanity is all about.
    I could cry for the time I've wasted, but thats a waste of time and tears.

Perspectives

I am really happy to hear of your life change! More people need to do what you are doing. We can all view a situation, person, event, etc and see good or bad. What we take away from it depends on our perspective on life. And then our emotional state affects those around us. If you smile at people, they will almost always smile back.

An then, if you have looks that could kill and flip someone off, I doubt if he/she will smile back.

Always look for the peace within; it is there somewhere.

Welcome back and congrats on your new perspective.

You could legally change your name to Yoshikuni Masato - then there would be no issue. But in case you elect to not take that route, my vote would be to have you reinstated.
    “A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist." - Louis Nizer

Good for you.

Introspection, realization and action, is a painful process

and very rarely undertaken.

My vote counts for naught, nevertheless. the honesty and frankness

of your post begs for full reinstatement and commendation.

Per
    "all men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night....wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."
    T.E. Lawrence

He who cannot forgive would find it hard to ask for forgiveness, I therefore have no choice but to extend forgiveness in your direction and hope that the powers to be would do the same.

Good luick and best wishes in your quest.

I suggest the name for the "Yoshikuni Masato account be changed to "David DeCristoforo 2". Lets keep the older posts separate from the new man.
    David, I agree with the others, it takes a special kind of guy to come clean in front of his peers. I'm thrilled that you found your way back. I know that there are others here who post under assumed names. Possibly some with permission from Keith because of their jobs in real life. But for thoses that do it just to see if it can be done, I hope your revelation will spur them into doing the right thing too.
    WELCOME BACK, David!!!!
    Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

I've spent 3 years on here posing to be a woodworker .

We all have some sort of "skeletons in the closet".

I hope things are turning for the good.

C'mon back David. You are an inspiration to this older, sometimes (too often) grumpy person - according to my sweet wife.
    Dave Falkenstein aka Daviddubya
    Cave Creek, AZ