Thread: Chat question

Chat question

Wanted to enter the Chat-room last night during the FPP chat, but couldn't. All that came up was a page that had 3 links in the middle of the page. I've been in Chat a couple times, but have since upgraded to a newer computer. What am I doing wrong? I'm hitting the Chat link at the top by User CP and all the other links.

Try This

Joe -

Type "/join #SawmillCreek" in the box (right above public/private) when the page loads. Apparently, it's not doing it automatically like it should.

See this thread for details: <a href="http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?threadid=6645&highlight=chat">Chat Thread</a>

Good Luck,
    Ted

Thanks Ted, I tried that just now, but apparantly I do not have a Java 1.1 compatble browser? I'm running Windows XP with the IE that came with...oh well...like I said before, I've only been in Chat a couple times...I reckon I can do without. I do appreciate the help though.

Joe,

If you're receiving the blank page with links, it is because you don't have the Java plugin installed for your browser.

_Aaron_