Thread: List of Free Kits & Bulk Buy Shipments Yesterday

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

List of Free Kits & Bulk Buy Shipments Yesterday

I shipped free kits and/or bulk buy kits to the following folks yesterday. All shipments were made via USPS Priority Mail and should arrive within 2 to 3 days.

I satisfied all but a couple of requests for free kits and all of the bulk buy requests that i have received. I have again exhausted my supply of slimline kits. I have a small number of streamline kits in stock and have 2 orders of 500 slimline kits each on the way.

List:

Casey Streelman
    Brock Jones
    Sparky Paessler
    David Hammelef
    Douglas Grissom
    Keith Outten
    Chris Rolke
    Wayne Swindelhurst
    Paul Lajoie
    Lawrence Gottlieb
    Earl Reid
    John Hammer
    Jim Lenior

This brings the number of kits distributed through these two programs to 3600. As soon as my fingers heal from sorting/packaging pen parts I will begin again .

This satisfies ALL requests I have received through March 29th. If you you have made a request prior to 3/29 and do not see your name on this or the previous listing you need to let me know.
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 04-01-2004 at 10:13 AM.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Pen kits

Many thanks Ken, I wish i was closer to help. Let me know when you receive the checks I mailed to day. Should be Monday.

Brock

That came very close to the average needed per quarter. of 5000 pens.
    this is extremely good numbers considering this is the opening quarter for the project. Glad to see you are holding up Ken.
    Daniel