Thread: Freedom Pen Letter

Freedom Pen Letter

Here is a letter we received about the freedom pens.
    I am Spc .....of the478th TC Co. USAR. I am very excited and happy to know you guys really do care for us out here. I myselt have a facination for woodworking. Thank you, very much for this pen. It will always stay with me, everywhere I go. It will never run out of ink. You have found a way to raise my spirts even higher. Our Co. is going home after being out here for a year. I will pray and think of you guys when I use this nice pen.
    Thank You

We must be doing the right thing-LETS GO FOR IT !!!
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Robert E. Lee

We must be doing the right thing-LETS GO FOR IT !!!
    Bob
    Was there ever a doubt?! Let's keep it up!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Robert,

I've now received four similar messages, the latest yesterday. The guys and gals in Iraq truly appreciate our combined efforts.
    Kent Cori

Half a bubble off plumb

Letters from the troops

Please send me copies of any email you receive, I am working on a new web page for freedompens.org to include letters from the troops.

You could also post your email in the FPP Forum as well and I will get them from here but please do not use anyone's name for security's sake.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten
    You could also post your email in the FPP Forum as well and I will get them from here but please do not use anyone's name for security's sake.

Art:
    I just thought that you might want to know that I am the proud recipient of a "Freedom Pen" that you made. I have used it to write family and friends back home and will continue to use it for that purpose. My normal job is being the Deputy III Corps Chaplain, stationed out of Fort Hood, Texas. I consider myself a transplanted Texan. I am proud to serve my country and I serve to protect our freedom and our way of life. I just wanted to say thanks for the more than thoughtful gift. We are getting these out into the hands of our young soldiers and they are most appreciative.
    Sincerely,
    xxxxxxxxxx
    CH (LTC) USA
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dsn xxxxxxxxx
    dnvt xxxxxxxx
    H (LTC) USA
    __________________________________________________ ___

Hello!

Our unit is from Fort Hood, TX and I am in charge of a section that is stationed in Baghdad. We are expected to be here until next year and look forward to the day we are able to go home to our families..

As luck would have it, today is Easter Sunday here and I received the pen you so generously donated to those of us here. It meant a lot to realize some people care about us and show their support in different ways. I Am fortunate to have access to this computer every now and then, for there are thousands of others that do not. On behalf of them and myself I would like to send a heartfelt thank you to for a very special gift, but more importantly; for your support. It means a lot to us and words do not convey how grateful we are!

Always grateful;

SFC xxxxxxx
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 04-11-2004 at 10:18 AM.