Thread: Pen Blanks Galore

Pen Blanks Galore

I cut up some more blanks over the last couple days - 635 more, so that brings my total inventory to about 1100 (eleven hundred) hardwood blanks ready to be shipped to YOU - a Freedom Pen Program Turner.

This brings my total blank count cut up to over 2500 blanks, so that satisfies my commitment for this program (for this year anyway!)

All that needs to happen now is for YOU to pay shipping and I will send you as many as you want, free of charge - you just pay shipping.

Shipping costs have been averaging $8 per 64 blanks.

You will get random woods: cherry, walnut, maple, red oak, white oak and mahogany (Honduran & African). All are 3/4" x 3/4" x 6".

I really don't might cutting these blanks, but the TRASH factor is annoying. Since these are random fall-offs I'm using for the blanks, I generate more trash than I do blank material. Oh well, enough rambling.

As soon as you order these, I will ship them and then you can pay via check or paypal. I've only had 1 person not pay so far. Not a bad average for sending out 1500+ blanks.

Lemmee know. Todd

Todd,
    I would like some of these blanks. Let me know the shipping and I will get a check sent to you.

Thanks,
    Joe

Joe, send me an email or private message with your shipping address, and let me know how many you want. Todd

Todd, I sent you a request via PM too. Thanks for the offer!