Hey guys. I just got an email today that my agency is sending out a care package for one of our employees to share in Iraq. He's a Sergeant in the U.S. Army Chaplaincy. I know this is short notice, but if anyone has some pens that they would like me to include in this care package, it is shipping out on Monday the 30th.

I wasn't going to ask for your help, but I figured who better to pass out some beautiful hand made pens than a Chaplain in the Army right?

His birthday is also July 31st, so I think it would be extra special for him while he's celebrating his birthday with his fellow soldiers.

Please email me if you want my address to drop some pens off or ship to.

Again thank you for any help you can offer on this matter, and let me know of any way I can help.

Justin

Hello JFS Staff:

We are honored to have one of our own staff members, David Snipes, serving our country's war effort in the Middle East. David is currently stationed in Kuwait. He was recently promoted to the rank of sergeant in the U. S. Army Chaplaincy.

David is on military leave from the Job Center, Job Bank where he serves Job & Family Services as the Project Leader on the Health Care Workforce Initiative.

As a gesture of our support, gratitude and Agency pride, Job & Family Services at the Job Center is putting together a care package for David. Attached is a "Wish List For Our Troops" that lists items our service men and women on active duty in The Iraq War most frequently request and find very useful. If you would like to add something to the package, please take your item/s to Marie Davis in the Job Bank by Monday, June 30 at 5:00 PM. We will box up the package for mailing the following day.

In a recent conversation with David's wife, she shared that David's birthday is July 31 and thought he might like receiving cards and letters.

She also shared that he likes Propel powdered drink, tea and sunflower seeds.

Show our Sgt. Snipes how proud we are of him and let him know he is missed!

Thank you for your caring and cooperation.