Thread: help with posting photos

help with posting photos

Up loaded some pictures from saved pictures that my wife emailed me.

pictures are small, I have noticed that when I click pictures in other posts an other window comes up with that and any subsequent pictures in it, in a larger more viewer friendly size.

How do I do this?

If the photos are small to begin with, then the forum software will not enlarge them. The photos that are in other threads are large photos that are downsized to fit in the thread. When you click on these "thumbnail" photos, it brings up the original, large photo.
    I hope that made sense. If not, maybe I, or someone else, can try explaining it a little better.

Brian
    It’s only work if somebody makes you do it.
    A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together.

Louie,
    I just saw the photos you were talking about. When you wrote the thread, how did you insert the photos? Did you click the little yellow picture of the mountain that comes up "Insert Image", or did you click on the paperclip that says "Attachments"?
    It’s only work if somebody makes you do it.
    A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together.

posting pics.

So what's the difference between the paper clip or the mountain?????
    How do I post my profile picture????? Jerry (in Tucson)

Jerry,

The paper clip icon allows you to upload photos from your computer to add to your post. The mountain icon asks for a url - so you can link to a photo instead of uploading it.

To post a profile photo - click on your user CP (upper left of the page) and under the Settings & Options section on the left side of the page, click on edit avatar. The photo is limited to 100 x 100 pixels or 39.1 KB - whichever is smaller.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!