Thread: Exotic Woods of the World?

Exotic Woods of the World?

Has anyone bought bundles from this eBay vendor? What was your impression? Thanks,

I bought a 300+ bdft load of Sapele from Justin last year. I love it. It was exactly as described. I got a lot of 12-13" wide boards and all 12-13 ft lengths.

As soon as I use a little more I'll be buying another load. I've been emailing him about getting some Jatoba.

I bought 350' of Sapele and another load of 496' of Ipe. Happy with the deal - in fact Jason actually had the material graded a little lower than it really was.

I drove there from Louisville, but with the cost of gas or shipping - that is the only hesitancy I have going back.

I bought from this vendor and found the wood quality was much better than I imagined and that the wood was protected very well for transit. The order arrived promptly. Very good source fro wood and the owner is eager to deal directly with the customer.

To answer my own question, I bought a small bundle of sapele, which arrived today. It's very nice wood at a good price, even with shipping. I won't hesitate to buy from Justin in the future.