Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT Ken Frantz

Philip, I'm so sorry for your loss. May your dad rest in peace and he will be missed at the creek but not forgotten.
    Life Sure Is Great! Enjoy It.

Ken
    It sadden me to hear of your father.
    Kay and I send along our deepest condolences.
    Daniel :'(
    "Howdy" from Southwestern PA

Dan Bussiere Guest
    Phillip,
    Your Dad was liked and respected here. He will be missed. Thank you for your effort to let us know during this time of sorrow.

Dan

The Hughes Family will be praying for the Frantz family. We are deeply sorry for your loss.
    Rusty Hughes

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father. He will always be remembered here at this place of friendship.
    Scott C. in KC
    Befco Designs

Something worth reading.

Sorry to hear about Ken, I thought the best way to memorialize him was reposting something he wrote last year. Lets all continue "exercising our mind" in memory of Ken.

Some Thoughts Off The Top Of My Head

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have worked in the cabinet/carpentry field for the last 35 years and have kinda gotten burned outon woodworking.

35 +- years ago I was in the telecomunication type of work and woodwork was my hobby and loved what little I did do which wasn't much.

Now that I have all the time to do woodwork (if only I could get the shop completed) my inclination is more to the design of building jigs, fixtures and tools etc to make woodworking "job" easier. or build something to save a few nickels and still have fun. I enjoy just sitting around thinking and drawing pic about how to do something easier as you can tell about the post I started here.

I like to see and read the input that the post has generated and I hope some more of the gang can come up with some of their ideas and thow out the "bone" to others to chew on and put their .02 cents worth in the ring.

Hey---if in the end it looks like the "project" is not feasable, so what!!!! The exersize of the mind is what really counts. And may be this exersize will spark an idea about another project or improve something that has already been done before. (I am collecting a page which I call "Quotes from the Sawmill") Here is one by Dave Anderson NH “Our only limitations are in our own mind.” and there is another one that I like but I have to use a quote that I use " I have a good memory, but it is short" cause I cain't remember were it tiz!!!!

Another quote that I have heard and it is simular to the one I am trying to remember from above ( this what little brother would call a left handed quote ie he is a lefty) "DO IT, EVEN IF IT IS WRONG"and when the right way will shows up, it will really shine.

Anyway lets keep the old noggen in tune and do some thinking about thus design stuff---I don't think it will hurt!!!!!!!!! HI HI HI

JUST KEN RUMBLING IN THE RAMBLE SEAT OR IS IT
    RAMBLING IN THE RUMBLE SEAT OF LIFE.

PS: CAUSION (SP?): Spell check and grammer check was not use on this post!!!!!!!!!! I had one Prof in college say if I can understand what you are saying (writing), you doing OK.

Ken Frantz aka

The Woodwork shop from Phillip Frantz

Hello to all on the Sawmill Creek forum,

Your messages of love and support brings great comfort to Mom and I at this time. We will likely be asking for help in the future. Dad and I were only about 3 sections away from completing the steel shell of the workshop. The workshop was also going to be a "Ham" shack/ electronics hobby shop. Dad and I worked together occasionally on woodworking but worked together very closely since He and I took classes and tests to get our amateur radio licenses. The "Ham" licenses for us came about in 1997 and two years later Mom joined us with her "Ham" license. We all are members of the Silver Springs Radio Club in Ocala and provide emergency communications.

My thoughts of what else to say escaped me just now so I'll sign clear.

God bless you and yours,

"This is KF4QIC Clear"
    RUSTYNAIL

Philip,
    Condolences from our family to yours.
    If sawdust were gold, I'd be rich!

Byron Trantham
    Fredericksburg, VA
    WUD WKR1

Our condolences and prayers to your family.

From ex WB2NCZ
    Dan McLaughlin

Looking at the profile Your dad was only 63 years old, thats too young. I lost my Mom when she was only 58...its alot to deal with. Take care of yourself though this loss....it can get real hard at times, but you will find your Dad with you at the stangest times and will learn to appreciate those times, and look foward to them.

Phillip,

I am so sorry for your loss. Ken was a good man and a good friend. I will truly miss him as will anyone that had the pleasure of knowing him.

Terry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My condolences go out to you and your family, as do my prayers.

Philip, may God bless and time heal. I hope you and your family can take the time to sit down and share the love your father has left behind.
    Possumpoint

Philip, thank you for taking time to inform us of your father's passing. I know this must be a very painful time for all of you. We will remember your family in our prayers.

Bill